Premier league stadium requirements

is there a set requirement for stadiums in the premier league, im looking good for promotion to the prem with ebbsfleet in 2019/2020 however, i still have the same stadium from the start, 5000 capacity (500seats). I assume the prem lge wont let me in with this, so i will have to ground share whilst an adequate stadium is built or my existing one is brought up to scratch?

is there a set requirement for stadiums in the premier league, im looking good for promotion to the prem with ebbsfleet in 2019/2020 however, i still have the same stadium from the start, 5000 capacity (500seats). I assume the prem lge wont let me in with this, so i will have to ground share whilst an adequate stadium is built or my existing one is brought up to scratch?

Yeh as said before you need an all seater stadium, i don't think there is any minimum number of seats though. When I got promoted to the prem with Eastwood Town, i was made to play at Pride Park for a season while my stadium was being expanded. So this might happen to you aswell.

May I ask what your average attendances are?

Your grounds not even up to League Two standards! (5000 capacity, 2000 seated.)

• 1 year later...

I thought I would bump this thread.

Got a new stadium planned for 2022. However I got promoted to the premier league with Boston United in 2021. So one full season in the prem in my York street 6000 (1800 seated) stadia. Now, I sell 5k season tickets so thats good, however, get to the first home game, and the crowd isnt full

So I check the attendance and its 1800, the exact amount of seats. I reckon that the new stadium build made them forget extra seats, and 5k season ticket holders are gonna be very upset at not getting any seats. I hope this doesnt effect my gate receipts too much

I thought I would bump this thread.

Got a new stadium planned for 2022. However I got promoted to the premier league with Boston United in 2021. So one full season in the prem in my York street 6000 (1800 seated) stadia. Now, I sell 5k season tickets so thats good, however, get to the first home game, and the crowd isnt full

So I check the attendance and its 1800, the exact amount of seats. I reckon that the new stadium build made them forget extra seats, and 5k season ticket holders are gonna be very upset at not getting any seats. I hope this doesnt effect my gate receipts too much

yeah unfortunately only your seats can be used in premier league games, cup games are fine you can use your whole stadium. I would imagine you only get the gate receipts from away fans buying tickets tho i must confess i never checked, the tv money will more than cover the loss so i wouldn't worry too much ridiculous tho it looks. Lol the season ticket thing did make me laugh when it happened to me they got seriously conned as i'm pretty sure they don't count for cup games on fm.

Archived