"An easy to be implemented" suggestion

changing the nickname ingame would mean that the real name doesn't change.

changing the real name in the editor means it does.

i'm not really keen on the idea as player nicknames are genrally for those that are known by something other than their real name. for example, brazilians. but if its just a case of adding an extra column to the table and giving us the option of filling it or not then i dont see a problem.

why do people have to come on peoples suggestion threads and make cocky sarcastic comments such as the ones above from Indi75 and Jirki88?

Its a SUGGESTION...you don't have to use it and some people would like this kind of addition. There is no need to comment on someones ideas unless it is constructive.

Personally i think the idea isn't a bad one, it wouldnt affect the game and you could get jollys out of seeing a name you've added pop up.

why do people have to come on peoples suggestion threads and make cocky sarcastic comments such as the ones above from Indi75 and Jirki88?

Its a SUGGESTION...you don't have to use it and some people would like this kind of addition. There is no need to comment on someones ideas unless it is constructive.

Personally i think the idea isn't a bad one, it wouldnt affect the game and you could get jollys out of seeing a name you've added pop up.

Not to take sides or anything, but how was Indi75's comment sarcastic? The OP asked what people thought of an idea, and Indi75 came back with a way of doing it atm. What's the problem?

What's the difference in changing the name of the team in the nickname than in an editor?

lol ... now there is a suprise :p

Onto the topic , I think this is a brilliant idea .. :)

How would i edit through the text file ..

Red Devils

The Toon

Cheating Bridge

Noisy Neighbours

The Arse

Scousers

Merseyside blue :p

Brilliant Idea actually :)

Personally I wouldn't use it but I don't see any harm should this be implemented.

By the way, as previously mentioned, if anyone would like to do this in the current version of the game, you can use a .lnc file iinw :thup: No need a start a new game too.

Archived