So how does this work out???

I'm in the year 2017 with Liverpool and the World player of the Year award has been handed to Fabregas (still with ARSEnal), and my best player Lulinha has came second icon_frown.gif. Fair enough, until you see this:

Is this a bug?

First of all, Lulinha has scored more goals.

Secondly, more assists.

and Lastly, his average rating is well better.

So, as shown by the evidence, Lulinha deserves World Player of the Year more than Fabregas. icon_mad.gif

I'm 100% certain I'm not the first person to get this, but I did a search in the forum and I can't find a post about it icon_confused.gif.

And yes, I'm using patch 8.0.2.

And yes, I can accept that he can't win everything icon_razz.gif

But is there anything that can fix this? I hope there is!

P.S: Hope the picture worked!

I'm in the year 2017 with Liverpool and the World player of the Year award has been handed to Fabregas (still with ARSEnal), and my best player Lulinha has came second icon_frown.gif. Fair enough, until you see this:

Is this a bug?

First of all, Lulinha has scored more goals.

Secondly, more assists.

and Lastly, his average rating is well better.

So, as shown by the evidence, Lulinha deserves World Player of the Year more than Fabregas. icon_mad.gif

I'm 100% certain I'm not the first person to get this, but I did a search in the forum and I can't find a post about it icon_confused.gif.

And yes, I'm using patch 8.0.2.

And yes, I can accept that he can't win everything icon_razz.gif

But is there anything that can fix this? I hope there is!

P.S: Hope the picture worked!

It's not a bug. Just like in real life, it's not always the player who deserves to win the award who wins it.

The player who wins the award is voted for by all internaional managers, so their little AI minds felt Fabregas deserved it more.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bongo-Bongo:

Just like in real life, it's not always the player who deserves to win the award who wins it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suppose you're right (Kaka never deserved it, for instance), but I assumed the AI would judge things by stats icon_frown.gif

Player Reps:

Lulinha

Home:9966

Current:9969

World:9801

Fabregas

Home:9865

Current:9854

World:9404

Lulinha wins there...

Lulinha Aged 26

International Caps (as of 1st Jan 2017): 31