Editing on FMH 08

• SI Staff

Glad to hear you've worked it out - if you do have problems feel free to post them here and we'll do our best to help you through any issues.

(if you haven't already the editor you can download from sigames.com simplifies things a lot)

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dubbz:

There should be an option on the game for you to edit transfers etc.. instead of using a computer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is something which we might do at some stage in the future - however I personally feel that the PSP itself doesn't lend itself to editing hundreds of players easily ...

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Marc. Nice to see some of the people making the game actaully take our thoughts seriously.

I'm hoping any editor for 08 would be a bit more powerful. EG being able to select groups of players at the same time to edit them or move them.

Also editing some of the current uneditable stats like club finance, or individual player stats would be cool.

Also ATM you're having to type in any changes manually, some drop down lists in the editor would make things alot easier. I can't count the nummber of times I've had to re-edit a file just because I accidently misnamed a team I wanted to move a player to.

icon_smile.gif

Just some suggestions.

One question about the current editor. Is it possible to stop the pre built in loans from being set at the beginning of the game?

EG every new game Fernandes and Johnson are at Pompey. anyway to stop the preset loans?

Archived