So, the main problems with FM10..

Since were a good stretch into it, id like to make this clear this is not a kneejerk reaction and these errors have all been observed over quite a long period of time..

1. Once again fullbacks are totally useless, never ever tackle the winger, hardly ever block a cross and simply let the winger run next to them.

2. Players kicking the ball out of play even when under hardly any pressure. Id understand in the sixth tier of the league but im Crystal Palace in the championship. Also, they often kick it out for a corner when they could easily hook it out for a throw in.

3. Keeper are totally useless at dealing with crosses, and come out far too often for floated balls into the box, resulting in far too many goals either that go straight in after both the striker and keeper misses it, or far too many goals where the striker simply flicks it over the keeper into an empty net.

4. Keepers for some reason are incapable of controlling any passback that is in the air. Sometimes it just bounces off them for no reason and instead of getting back to their goal (or simply going out to kick the ball away at the second attempt), and just stand still leaving an open goal for strikers. Other times they basically leave the ball to float into the net, which is incredibly frustrating. I understand all keepers arent brilliant with their feet but please, this isnt the 1960's where you could pick up a passback - keepers are RAPIDLY improving their ball control. Also, I understand if they dont bring and down and ping it to a teammate, if they struggle to control it, why not introduce 'slice' clearances which go into touch. Much more realistic.

5. MAIN PROBLEM - FAR too many one on one chances in game - Ive just counted from my Palace game and from my 40 games, there have been 243 clear cut one on one chances, with 32 resulting in a good finish and goal. This shows us two clear bugs with the game - firstly that there are far too many one on one chances in games - defences are not that bad in real life, and it is very difficult to thread the perfect through ball to a striker in real life. In game its very easy and even mediocre players can execute it perfectly. In real life id say on average there would be 1 or 2 clear one on one chances in a game, on FM its more like EIGHT per game. This leads onto problem 6:

6. MAIN PROBLEM - FAR too many one on one chances MISSED. Now dont get me wrong, Im glad keepers arent useless and cant stop a thing ie early FM05, but this is utterly ridiculous. Im talking here about chances, where the striker is directly in on the goal, 6 yards out, no defenders around him and just the keeper to beat. The amount of times the striker hits it straight at the keeper is im sorry utterly ludicrious and must be adjusted. These are chances that sunday league players would reguarly convert, even if they faced a top keeper in goal. These a chances I watch on the terraces easily converted week in week out by Workington Town who are in the BSN, yet strikes simply cannot do it. Im not being funny, but these HOWLING misses would be picked up by the likes of Match of the Day as awful, yet they are COMMONPLACE in football manager as if its the norm, and that has to change. These guilt edge chances should be put away 90% of the time - and for those of you who say that will result in too many goals, you're wrong - go back to problem 5 and the key thing is to REDUCE the amount of these easy chances we are seeing.

7. Players often running away from a ball they could easily get, or leaving the ball for a player who is alot futher away than they are to getting a ball they should be getting.

8. Team talks far too influential, tedious and generally pointless.

9. Backroom advice often totally useless, with the assistant still disgreeing with nearly everything even if it clearly correct advice.

10. At half time players still congregate to the centre ciricle, why? Why dont they go off the pitch like they do at full time?

This is not a rant, I am still just about enjoying the game, but these issues needed to be highlighted. SI?

1. My crosses get blocked all the time. Not playing with FBs myself, but my midfielders block a fair amount, I think.

2. True.

3. Don't think so. My keepers seem to be doing okay dealing with crosses.

4. If anything, the opposite. I often see lobbed backpasses sharply one-touch-passed to one of my midfielders.

5. True, known issue being revised for 10.3

6. Also a known issue. Result from too many chances created :)

7. Absolutely true. Very annoying.

8. Not sure. I don't find them tedious, but I do find them slightly predictable.

9. Don't care much for the backroom advice myself either.

10. Is that a main problem? :D

Just my 2 cents :)

Since were a good stretch into it, id like to make this clear this is not a kneejerk reaction and these errors have all been observed over quite a long period of time..

1. Once again fullbacks are totally useless, never ever tackle the winger, hardly ever block a cross and simply let the winger run next to them.

2. Players kicking the ball out of play even when under hardly any pressure. Id understand in the sixth tier of the league but im Crystal Palace in the championship. Also, they often kick it out for a corner when they could easily hook it out for a throw in.

3. Keeper are totally useless at dealing with crosses, and come out far too often for floated balls into the box, resulting in far too many goals either that go straight in after both the striker and keeper misses it, or far too many goals where the striker simply flicks it over the keeper into an empty net.

4. Keepers for some reason are incapable of controlling any passback that is in the air. Sometimes it just bounces off them for no reason and instead of getting back to their goal (or simply going out to kick the ball away at the second attempt), and just stand still leaving an open goal for strikers. Other times they basically leave the ball to float into the net, which is incredibly frustrating. I understand all keepers arent brilliant with their feet but please, this isnt the 1960's where you could pick up a passback - keepers are RAPIDLY improving their ball control. Also, I understand if they dont bring and down and ping it to a teammate, if they struggle to control it, why not introduce 'slice' clearances which go into touch. Much more realistic.

5. MAIN PROBLEM - FAR too many one on one chances in game - Ive just counted from my Palace game and from my 40 games, there have been 243 clear cut one on one chances, with 32 resulting in a good finish and goal. This shows us two clear bugs with the game - firstly that there are far too many one on one chances in games - defences are not that bad in real life, and it is very difficult to thread the perfect through ball to a striker in real life. In game its very easy and even mediocre players can execute it perfectly. In real life id say on average there would be 1 or 2 clear one on one chances in a game, on FM its more like EIGHT per game. This leads onto problem 6:

6. MAIN PROBLEM - FAR too many one on one chances MISSED. Now dont get me wrong, Im glad keepers arent useless and cant stop a thing ie early FM05, but this is utterly ridiculous. Im talking here about chances, where the striker is directly in on the goal, 6 yards out, no defenders around him and just the keeper to beat. The amount of times the striker hits it straight at the keeper is im sorry utterly ludicrious and must be adjusted. These are chances that sunday league players would reguarly convert, even if they faced a top keeper in goal. These a chances I watch on the terraces easily converted week in week out by Workington Town who are in the BSN, yet strikes simply cannot do it. Im not being funny, but these HOWLING misses would be picked up by the likes of Match of the Day as awful, yet they are COMMONPLACE in football manager as if its the norm, and that has to change. These guilt edge chances should be put away 90% of the time - and for those of you who say that will result in too many goals, you're wrong - go back to problem 5 and the key thing is to REDUCE the amount of these easy chances we are seeing.

7. Players often running away from a ball they could easily get, or leaving the ball for a player who is alot futher away than they are to getting a ball they should be getting.

8. Team talks far too influential, tedious and generally pointless.

9. Backroom advice often totally useless, with the assistant still disgreeing with nearly everything even if it clearly correct advice.

10. At half time players still congregate to the centre ciricle, why? Why dont they go off the pitch like they do at full time?

This is not a rant, I am still just about enjoying the game, but these issues needed to be highlighted. SI?

you say this isnt a rant and you have observed these errors over a period of time but the two main points you make get said countless times every day in pointless threads like this one. The amount of Clear Cut Chances is being addressed for the next patch. A quick search and you would have seen the many threads on this. As for missing the Clear Cut Chances, again try the search function. It works wonders :mad:

Im really surprised I didnt see a point about super keepers in here :rolleyes:

As for your other points, I agree with them. They do need to be looked into but please no more about CCC's and Super Keepers

Wait for the 10.3 patch. Most of your points will be fixed. At least i hope so anyway :thup:

The main problem with FM10?

It's the moaning people who post on here complaining about how bad they think the game is. If you don't like it, don't buy or play it. It's not going to be 100% fault free, nothing in life is (as Toyota are finding to their cost!). I wonder if the scores of people who start threads detailing how many clear cut chances their strikers miss or how many one on ones are missed or how unresponsive team talks are have ever actually written any programming code themselves. I suspect not somehow. The game is incredibly complex and is a really detailed piece of computer programming that is aimed to be largely accessible for a football loving audience covering a wide age range.

I'm fairly certain that Miles Jacobson and the rest of the guys at SI work pretty hard to made changes, reprogram things and correct bugs.

I'm fairly certain that they don't purposely make the "match engine seriously flawed" or any other such complaint.

I'm fairly certain that if the people from SI ever read these threads they'll feel under valued and under-appreciated.

Stop moaning. We've surely had enough threads started by people throwing their dummies out of their prams when their team goes through a bad bit of form and they don't know what to do. I'm willing to bet that, in the vast majority of cases, most of these problems/inconsistencies/complaints are actually caused by people's lack of understanding of football, poor decision making or setting ineffective tactics due to not understanding basic tactics. Someone posted a couple of weeks ago asking the difference in striking roles between a poacher and a trequarista. The information is all in the game if you look for it. Please someone, switch on the common sense option.

Personally, I find the match engine fairly realistic, albeit prone to the odd error. Anyone watch a football match at the weekend in which a player didn't make an mistake, by the way?

Teamtalks, whilst horribly lambasted by many here, can be really effective - if you know how to use them. I ain't found a fault in that area, and more often than not my players respond positively. If you find these annoying, have a wee search elsewhere on these forums for how to do them properly (it's actually good common sense).

I'm sure someone will reply back and tell me I'm delusional and that this game is a dud/rubbish/too hard/too easy/waste of money.

Or perhaps it's the case that those moaning are in the minority and everyone else is finding the game an enjoyable experience.

you say this isnt a rant and you have observed these errors over a period of time but the two main points you make get said countless times every day in pointless threads like this one. The amount of Clear Cut Chances is being addressed for the next patch. A quick search and you would have seen the many threads on this. As for missing the Clear Cut Chances, again try the search function. It works wonders :mad:

Im really surprised I didnt see a point about super keepers in here :rolleyes:

As for your other points, I agree with them. They do need to be looked into but please no more about CCC's and Super Keepers

Wait for the 10.3 patch. Most of your points will be fixed. At least i hope so anyway :thup:

I made my own thread as to view my own opinions in a non rant style. You say its a pointless thread then go on to agree with most of what I say? How is it pointless - if people never complained then things would never get better.

2 & 7 are tactics related Ste.

7 in particular is because the players mentality is too low, he is backing off rather than attacking the ball.

2 is partly down to mentality but hidden stats also play a part

Afraid I cannot agree mate - these are two things which tactics should have very little saying on, they are general things which tactics have little bearing on. You say players run away from the ball because my mentality is too low, that makes no sense, firstly I play an attacking style, secondly it is often my attacking players who leave the ball/run away from it, and secondly, low mentatlity does not mean back off all the time. Look at somebody like Mascherno in real life - low mentality as he is a holding midfielder, but his job in essence is to break up the play.

I remember being Crawley and accidentley saying "Wish Luck" against Oxford. We came in a HT 4-0 down. We ended up losing 4-2.

My point exactly.

Thebluesigns, you're talking rubbish - The entire point of these forums is to give feedback about the game, so it can be improved, which is what im trying to do.

When did I ever say SI intentionally make these errors? of course they dont.

The fact you think teamtalks are effective and then go on to say only becuase you have read about them on here totally sums up my point about them, far too easy to get wrong and you should not have to trawl the forums to be able to escape without getting hammered because of it.

2 & 7 are tactics related Ste.

7 in particular is because the players mentality is too low, he is backing off rather than attacking the ball.

2 is partly down to mentality but hidden stats also play a part

Hardly tactics related... Especially 7... It is very annoying watching the player standing still while some team mate 20 yards away has to run to try and get the ball... (sometimes leading to red cards..)

2 is also annoying... sometimes even the best players with all the time (and a lot of space..) in the world just decide to throw it away for a corner...

These 2 dont happen often to me so I dont find them "game breaking" but they are definitely annoying.

Nothing wrong with this thread, the OP has summarised HIS feelings on what's wrong with the game.

Argue/discuss the merits of his list by all means (I certainly don't agree with all of them) but don't snipe and don't get vindictive.

10 is one of the best parts of the game. They all have a massive brawl at half time.

I find some back room advice useful and some not, which i suppose is how it should be. I can see what you mean with some of the others, but doesn't really spoil my enjoyment of this game.

@ Steboyuk, I made my own thread as to view my own opinions in a non rant style. You say its a pointless thread then go on to agree with most of what I say? How is it pointless - if people never complained then things would never get better.

Sorry I didnt mean to say the thread was pointless. There are some valid points in here that need addressing. However, I just find it slightly annoying when your "Main Points" are yet again another moan about Clear Cut Chances. How many threads get made every day moaning about the same old crap. The same thread without the CCC's points would have been fine. We all know the issues with CCC's and its already been said countless times that its being looked into for 10.3. No more needs to be said about it.

Apart from that, good post!

Nothing wrong with this thread, the OP has summarised HIS feelings on what's wrong with the game.

Argue/discuss the merits of his list by all means (I certainly don't agree with all of them) but don't snipe and don't get vindictive.

Thank you.

@ Steboyuk, I made my own thread as to view my own opinions in a non rant style. You say its a pointless thread then go on to agree with most of what I say? How is it pointless - if people never complained then things would never get better.

Sorry I didnt mean to say the thread was pointless. There are some valid points in here that need addressing. However, I just find it slightly annoying when your "Main Points" are yet again another moan about Clear Cut Chances. How many threads get made every day moaning about the same old crap. The same thread without the CCC's points would have been fine. We all know the issues with CCC's and its already been said countless times that its being looked into for 10.3. No more needs to be said about it.

Apart from that, good post!

Fair point, but I very rarely read these forums, mainly due to the amount of drivel posted on, and secondly becuase I really struggled to get into FM10 due to some of the errors Ive pointed out above. No worries mate.

Steboyuk,

Thanks for highlighting that I'm talking rubbish. Great to see all that constructive feedback you're giving, keep fighting that good fight.

Out of curiosity, how come you're allowed to misquote me (by incorrectly suggesting that I couldn't work out team talks without having to "trawl the forums") but I'm not allowed to suggest that people (like you) come across as if SI have knowingly popped all these flaws into the game. Same rules for everyone surely?

If you're giving feedback, how about you try and suggest a proper solution to things. Hey, how about you write a wee bit of code to solve the clear cut chances problem and send it in to SI? I'm sure they'd love you for it. That aside, good feedback though. I tend to find most helpful statements always include phrases such as "totally useless", "this isnt the 1960's" and "tedious and generally pointless".

Does point no. 10 really strike you as a problem ("at half time players still congregate to the centre ciricle, why? Why dont they go off the pitch like they do at full time?"). Were you just desperate to make ten points in your list, or do you really think someone ought to be spending a day at work in SI reprogramming that aspect of the ME?

I don't think we're going to agree, mostly because you and I view this game very differently.

Dont forget to add idiotic celebration programming to the 3D engine.

Win a penalty shootout vs a non league side as Man United and all your players run to celebrate if it were a cup final.

Win the league after 209 years, by a single point on the last day of the season by scoring a goal in the last minute....everyone walks off...not even a peep from the commentary.

What a terrible come down. Tried so hard to finally win my first ever title in an FM series and nothing happened. :rolleyes:

I would sometimes like to feel that im not playing a glorified database.

I feel almost lost for words when not a single person at SI even bothered to add some sort of celebration on the 3D or 2D mode for winning titles and cups...whats the point of playing? To get frustrated at the realism of everything else other than winning or feeling rewarded for doing well?

To the OP - don't worry about people complaining about complainers and inadvertantly complaining themselves. Your post has good information in it, some new, some old - some being addressed - but that does not make your post useless. Sometimes the nail needs to be hammered a few times before it penetrates the wood.

I'd argue that fullbacks block most crosses, but only after they've been skinned and the winger has then dallied on the ball before attempting to cross.

I've had a problem with how fullbacks defend since the inception of the 3D. Just about any long ball down the wings catches them out, while if they approach a winger to tackle, they generally go towards him, then stop on the spot for a second, which allows the winger to just walk straight past.

Steboyuk,

Thanks for highlighting that I'm talking rubbish. Great to see all that constructive feedback you're giving, keep fighting that good fight.

Out of curiosity, how come you're allowed to misquote me (by incorrectly suggesting that I couldn't work out team talks without having to "trawl the forums") but I'm not allowed to suggest that people (like you) come across as if SI have knowingly popped all these flaws into the game. Same rules for everyone surely?

If you're giving feedback, how about you try and suggest a proper solution to things. Hey, how about you write a wee bit of code to solve the clear cut chances problem and send it in to SI? I'm sure they'd love you for it. That aside, good feedback though. I tend to find most helpful statements always include phrases such as "totally useless", "this isnt the 1960's" and "tedious and generally pointless".

Does point no. 10 really strike you as a problem ("at half time players still congregate to the centre ciricle, why? Why dont they go off the pitch like they do at full time?"). Were you just desperate to make ten points in your list, or do you really think someone ought to be spending a day at work in SI reprogramming that aspect of the ME?

I don't think we're going to agree, mostly because you and I view this game very differently.

Si makes the games, we buy the games we're entitled to voice our concerns over the game in a constructive manner such as this thread.

I'd argue that fullbacks block most crosses, but only after they've been skinned and the winger has then dallied on the ball before attempting to cross.

Fullbacks havent defended well for a long time on this game - the scenario you have highlighted their is what happened nearly all of the time on FM09, now I beleive they have shifted the barrier to far, and whilst wingplay in my opinion is better, the fullbacks have become ever worse, and even though crosses are generally put in literally a yard infront of them, they rarely block them and the ball simply goes through them for some unknown reason.

@Ezequiel_Lavezzi, thanks for your comments, and yes I agree the in game commentery is woeful - for instance balls simply rolling out of play are said to have been cleared to 'Row Z', or for another example is a shot going well wide (albeit swering towards the goal) is said to have hit the side netting, although it clearly didnt, or a final example that comes to my head is weak headers described as being 'powered' towards goal.

@thebluesigns, yet again your post has no revelence or importance whatsoever - how does coming on here shouting down people and suggesting I give code?! to SI is not helping anybody is it?

the biggest problem about this game is very simple... its supposed to be a tactical game, but it has nothing to do with this. its the worst version of this game ever. super goalkeepers that look like the olympian gods. amazing comebacks that happend so often. its like a ping pong game. the shots on and off goal are the cherry of the cake. users team 500 shots, opposition, 2 or 3 and the result always in favour of the opposition no matter you do. the results are fixed from the beginning. Total flop.................. the worst game ever. last time i pay for this. i prefer to buy a toilet paper. it s more usefull. i think siga games should close their company. they have no idea what is real football. siga game destroyed the best game ever. i think they should even change the games name. they should call it... the amazing comebacks since its special characteristic are the often amazing comebacks. truth hurts siga, but its true. you have no idea about games. maybe you should find a decent job, and stop cheating the people.

the biggest problem about this game is very simple... its supposed to be a tactical game, but it has nothing to do with this. its the worst version of this game ever.

Wrong.

super goalkeepers that look like the olympian gods. amazing comebacks that happend so often. its like a ping pong game. the shots on and off goal are the cherry of the cake. users team 500 shots' date=' opposition, 2 or 3 and the result always in favour of the opposition no matter you do.[/quote']

Have you bothered to read about bugs before bleating about them?

the results are fixed from the beginning.

Wrong.

Total flop.................. the worst game ever. last time i pay for this. i prefer to buy a toilet paper. it s more usefull.

Good for you! :rolleyes:

i think siga games should close their company. they have no idea what is real football. siga game destroyed the best game ever.

Yeah! They'll do it just for you!

i think they should even change the games name. they should call it... the amazing comebacks since its special characteristic are the often amazing comebacks.

Sad. :thdn:

truth hurts siga' date=' but its true.[/quote']

Truth, huh? You don't want to know what I think you are.

you have no idea about games. maybe you should find a decent job' date=' and stop cheating the people.[/quote']

Maybe you don't have any idea about games. Ever thought of that?

the biggest problem about this game is very simple... its supposed to be a tactical game, but it has nothing to do with this. its the worst version of this game ever. super goalkeepers that look like the olympian gods. amazing comebacks that happend so often. its like a ping pong game. the shots on and off goal are the cherry of the cake. users team 500 shots, opposition, 2 or 3 and the result always in favour of the opposition no matter you do. the results are fixed from the beginning. Total flop.................. the worst game ever. last time i pay for this. i prefer to buy a toilet paper. it s more usefull. i think siga games should close their company. they have no idea what is real football. siga game destroyed the best game ever. i think they should even change the games name. they should call it... the amazing comebacks since its special characteristic are the often amazing comebacks. truth hurts siga, but its true. you have no idea about games. maybe you should find a decent job, and stop cheating the people.

There you go. I knew it wouldnt be long before somebody mentioned super keepers in this thread.

Why don't you use the search button and search for threads about super keepers and clear cut chances. There are enough of them about. You probably started one.

When you have done this and read the explanations as to why there are 'super keepers', maybe you will put your dummy back in and wait for 10.3 :rolleyes:

Here's a good example of problem number 7.

lolz.jpg

Ball lumped forward by the AI for its striker to chase. Players 1 and 2 both run towards the sidelines, away from the ball. Player 3 runs towards the ball, but then turns around and stops just before getting it. This leaves player 4 to chase the lone attacker and foul him, setting up a freekick in a dangerous wide area.

Incredibly frustrating.

Wrong.

Have you bothered to read about bugs before bleating about them?

Wrong.

Good for you! :rolleyes:

Yeah! They'll do it just for you!

Sad. :thdn:

Truth, huh? You don't want to know what I think you are.

Maybe you don't have any idea about games. Ever thought of that?

Would the mods please clarify how they view this reply. I suggest it backs up my complaint that there are "ardent defenders" (aka you know whats) who thrive on antagonising people raising constructive criticisms. These "ardent defenders" do so in a grossly immature and infantile manner. Are these unnoticed by the mods?

I'm equally baffled at the constant need for some "ardent defenders" (aka you know whats) to try and hijack every thread which raises issues with the game and attack the more genuine community members (and by some who simply have to try and hijack every thread simpliciter). I don't know exactly what their motivation is.

Would the mods please clarify how they view this reply. I suggest it backs up my complaint that there are "ardent defenders" (aka you know whats) who thrive on antagonising people raising constructive criticisms. These "ardent defenders" do so in a grossly immature and infantile manner. Are these unnoticed by the mods?

I'm equally baffled at the constant need for some "ardent defenders" (aka you know whats) to try and hijack every thread which raises issues with the game and attack the more genuine community members (and by some who simply have to try and hijack every thread simpliciter). I don't know exactly what their motivation is.

I'd love to know how you think this post that I responded to:

Is a) constructive and b) said by a genuine community member.

I am personally getting extremely tired of all this so please be warned- any more of this continual bickering and the next moves will be infractions- If you dont like a post, dont answer it. if it is in any way against the forum rules, report it. If someone argues , walk away and spend time posting in threads where you can be positive.

"I probably should have done that. I find it hard not to reply to idiots"

Do you find yourself responding to a lot of your own posts then Vic.

Tie Fighter, it's probably best to stop responding to someone who goads other posters and just choose not to reply to that person. Vic took all of a minute to respond to your post so is obviously looking to argue with you / someone / anyone. A lot of the threads on here tend to peter out and get closed by mods because of Vic

QED. My point is proven.

To be fair again, and I'll step inbetween some more bickering between you two (:p), you qouted him first and called him "infantile", "immature","antagonising". Just 3 words that kind of higlight that in fact you are no better than Vic Taylor. yet you bleet to the mods about it.

Come on, be fair.

Tie Fighter, it's probably best to stop responding to someone who goads other posters and just choose not to reply to that person. Vic took all of a minute to respond to your post so is obviously looking to argue with you / someone / anyone. A lot of the threads on here tend to peter out and get closed by mods because of Vic

And how exactly are you helping the situation?

I wholeheartedly agree. I think the manner in which the mods handle things is politely described as regrettable. I think the genuine posters on this forum tend to post issues with the game not to criticise, but to highlight so that these issues can be ironed out.

I wholeheartedly agree. I think the manner in which the mods handle things is politely described as regrettable. I think the genuine posters on this forum tend to post issues with the game not to criticise, but to highlight so that these issues can be ironed out.

But in the other hand, that is what the dedicated bugs forum is for. It stands more chance of getting fixed if it is there. I understand people may want a view as to whether or not they are experiencing bugs or not, but a quick search would bring up answers to the OP's original concern.

I have had a few run ins with Victor, he loves to jump in and attack others that have a different opinion to himself. Dont worry about him mate the op has every right to voice his concerns and other members have a right to agree or disagree, its just i find Victor and bakersimon (he will be along soon) are more interested in making things personal.

Edited, hahaha just seen who posted above me

I think the genuine posters on this forum tend to post issues with the game not to criticise, but to highlight so that these issues can be ironed out.

Yeah, but highlighting once or twice is enough - especially if it's done in the correct place (the mythical bugs forum) - not constant regurgitation.

Fair enough, if I don't like the look of thread titles I don't need to read the contents; but then I shouldn't have to wade knee deep through effluent to find something interesting that hasn't already been posted countless times ffs.

I have had a few run ins with Victor, he loves to jump in and attack others that have a different opinion to himself. Dont worry about him mate the op has every right to voice his concerns and other members have a right to agree or disagree, its just i find Victor and bakersimon (he will be along soon) are more interested in making things personal.

1. As you had to edit your post when you saw Baker had already posted, you obviously didn't read the entire thread. Go back and do so.

2. I "attacked", as you so elequently put it, someone who came onto this thread with an entirely stupid rant. If you agree with him, then by all means, "attack" me.

Afternoon billy :rolleyes:

bakersimon (he will be along soon) are more interested in making things personal.
But in the other hand, that is what the dedicated bugs forum is for. It stands more chance of getting fixed if it is there. I understand people may want a view as to whether or not they are experiencing bugs or not, but a quick search would bring up answers to the OP's original concern.

Nothing personal there - as far as I can see it's pretty accurate too :thup:

Afternoon Simon.

Vic i didnt see Simons post because I WAS reading the entire thread which took a little while. I dont want to take this more off topic so i think those of us that are not contributing to this thread should stop the silly argueing.

So you failed to see a post that was written 15 minutes before you posted?

Somehow I doubt that...

Archived