Why cant i recall my loan players????

I am mid season and suffering from an injury crisis. I therefore want to recall my loan players. Before sending them on loan i was careful to negotiate the "can be recalled" term, and obviously there were no fees paid for the loans. However now i cant seem to recall the players. Sorry for asking a stupid question but how do you recall players---just in case im making an obvous mistake. Thanks:)

only thing i can think of is that you OFFERED the player out to clubs? then accepted when teams said yes to them?..... when they come back in for the player ive noticed that the recall player clause has been removed, have to be careful and check that... if you did it that way?

Did you check their return bid, as sometimes the AI can be sneaky and take out the "can be recalled" button when you put it in as a counter loan bid, i.e. they bid, then you offer "ok, but only if I can bring him back in ememrgency", they reply "this is our final offer" without the clause.

• 2 weeks later...

This "recall" thing has been a constant problem for me. Glad I found this link; but still have the problem. I press on the loan player & the "Attributes" page comes up.

I check "Transfers", "Contract" & "Set contract status" & nowhere do I find a "recall" button. Can some one please tell me where this "recall" button might be hiding? Do I access it through the buttons shown on the the "Attributes" page?

Appreciate your help chaps!

Archived