last minute goals...for me! SHOCK HORROR

ive read alot of comments on here about conceding last minute goals and i at one point, wholeheartedly agreed that there was something wrong with the match engine in that it seemed unfair the amount of last minute goals i was conceding.

but lo and behold, the last three games ive played on my man city save has turned me into an optimist.

i won each of the last 3 games with last minute goals, and i mean last minute. like the 93rd, 94th.

SUPERKEEPER!!!

i was also at one point of the opinion that the superkeeper bug was in effect. and it may well be, but my player (tevez) still managed to win the golden boot, and i finished 1st in my 1st season, scoring a shed-load. this was all with the help of a new tactic i found in the forums.

anyway my point is this, we will all complain about bugs and keepers whos only weakness is kryptonite when we are losing, (myself included). but when you hit it just right none of these things seem to matter. maybe the tactic is the thing, and the right personnel.

what do you all think?

I think that last minute goals are good, they add suprise and excitement to games, and its not unrealistic either, for example, take Reading FC (who i support), i went to see them play burnley (F.A) and plymouth (league) and both games were won by us in the 93rd and 95th min, so its not unrealistic

however, if there is like 3 goals within stoppage time... thats a bit silly

i totally agree that its realistic, cos i mean everyone can think of a team who won or lost unfairly in the last minute. my point was that with all the superkeeper talk and last minute goals being unfairly conceded, (unfairly in the opinion of the person who lost, and something which will prompt someone to jump straight onto the forums and start shouting about bugs), i was happy that it went in favour of me for once. and that everythings fine when your winning but theres bugs when your losing!

have you ever been enraged by a so called superkeeper or unfair results? do you think there are bugs? or is it just swings and roundabouts?

I get a fair few last minute goals, too. As for superkeepers, I learned pretty quickly that only ONE type of chance gets saved way too often, so when those chances happen I don't get any more excited than when the ball is in the middle of the pitch. If "superkeeers" are preventing you from winning then you are only creating one type of chance regularly, meaning your inability to win is most definitely tactical - as proven time and time again, most recently here. Cheers, gregt.

I get a fair few last minute goals, too. As for superkeepers, I learned pretty quickly that only ONE type of chance gets saved way too often, so when those chances happen I don't get any more excited than when the ball is in the middle of the pitch. If "superkeeers" are preventing you from winning then you are only creating one type of chance regularly, meaning your inability to win is most definitely tactical - as proven time and time again, most recently here. Cheers, gregt.

reckon you summed it up quite well. like i say my new tactic (supertactic) is spot on, and although those bloody one on ones still get saved far too often, or im making too many chances, im still managing to do well. and your right about not getting excited, ive trained myself to feel nothing when im in a straight up one on one. if anyones interested in my tactic (one of the best ive had) just ask. and thankyou backpackant, kind sir!

Archived