Least smart player in FM?

lol what a moron, if you have just been booked for diving, one thing you don't do, is go and dive again a few minutes later haha.

I would be fuming if that was my player! Did you fine him 2 weeks wages and give him a angry team talk .. and release a media comment saying you are deeply upset with his form?

That's what i'd do, but it usualy comes back to bite me, by upsetting team morale. :)

lol what a moron, if you have just been booked for diving, one thing you don't do, is go and dive again a few minutes later haha.

I would be fuming if that was my player! Did you fine him 2 weeks wages and give him a angry team talk .. and release a media comment saying you are deeply upset with his form?

That's what i'd do, but it usualy comes back to bite me, by upsetting team morale. :)

Fortunately it was an opponent player. :D I was laughing quite hard at it. ;)

wow man, that has to be a record or something?!

how come your managing that team anyway? lols

First team to offer me a job on the save (big save, maximum amount of custom leagues). (They were in Nihon-League 2 when I got them though) :p

He may not have been diving second time.

It said that he was booked for "simulation", not diving.

He could have been booked for simulating an orgasm for all you know.

I don't really think that warrants a yellow card unless he pulled his pants down and... yeah. :o

Archived