Linked with Jobs

Guest PW

I'm currently managing QPR, first season got them promoted to the EPL via the play-offs, 2nd season got relegated from the EPL, and currently 2nd in the Championship in my 3rd season.

My question/comment is that throughout my career with QPR I keep getting linked with Dutch jobs. I have no 2nd nationality, have never managed in the Dutch leagues in this save, have no Dutch club as a favourite, and don't have any affiliation with the Dutch in general (i.e. no feeder/parent clubs, not many Dutch players, etc). However I seem to be continually linked with vacant/under presure Dutch Eredivisie jobs.

I wondered why this was as not that many other vacancies are linked to me from England or other countries but continually Dutch ones are?

In a previous save I was continually linked to Serie B jobs even though again I had no link to Italy or Serie B at all.

Anyone else noticed this oddity?

I have numerous European leagues loaded French, German, Dutch, Italian, Scottish, Spanish, and English but its only the Dutch that want me!!

I might go and get my teeth done like Steve!!! Funnily enough it was FC Twente that offerd me a 3 year contract as they had just sacked Stevie after he left them in mid-table in the 10/11 season!

Archived