Who is the B.P.O.A.T / B.D.O.A.T so far in CM/FM

Discounting the 'cheat' players who were put into the game, or players whose stats were altered with editors. Who is the B.P.O.A.T and B.D.O.A.T in CM/FM ?

Myself, I would always go with Anatoli Todorov from CM4 as being the B.P.O.A.T (best player of all time)The youngster was simply goal crazy irrespective of what PA, consistency, bravery etc he was randomly generated with. Even as that initial youngster he could outjump and outmanouver even the very best defenders in the game and score 100 goals + a season from every division.

As for the B.D.O.A.T (best dribbler of all time) that without doubt goes to Wael Reyad from CM4 too. Almost every time he was passed the ball, he ran, and ran, and ran with it. 15 dribbles a game was average for him, and I never saw any defender in the game able to get near him.

Please post whichever version your player(s) are from.

disagree with both there, BPOAT would have to be that scandanavian guy siggporsson i think his name was.

as for dribbling few people could beat some of the swedes from FM05 (i think it was) bakirciglu would regularly beat half a dozen men with a mazy dribble through the opponents half

W.W.A.T.A.A.T.M?

That stands for 'whats with all the acronyms at the minute'.

You wont get much better than To Madiera to answer your question :cool:

To Madeira was definitely a cheat player- one of the Portugese researchers if I remember correctly- what a player though!

I used to sign Pablo Zegarra everytime on the older versions as his dribbling and goal scoring record were phenomenal!

I also had Samaras when he was a teenager in one of my games years ago when I was Dundee United and he was unstoppable...............now he's just................................well......................not!

Fabio Paim in CM4 was simply the best. Even at 15 he was one of the best players in the game. Gyan Asamoah in FM07 was pretty damn amazing as well and Lebohang Mokoena was pretty awesome for a couple of versions.

aye i remember Fabio from CM4.

I played him for a year in my team, tied him to a 5 year contract, then offered him around.

In the end I flogged him to Real Madrid for (believe it or not) 100 million cash, 50 % next sale clause, and 100 million over 24 months. 2 weeks after I sold him, Real Madrid went bankrupt, sold most of their best players to try and balance the books and got relegated :D:D

Was To Madeira the same sort of player that Scott Muggleton was? Non-existant player just added in?

He was a joke player that was included by the researchers and it took a while for anyone to twig- you could buy him for any team for about 90K and he would score goals for fun. Although his attributes were not that great looking, the reaserchers had allocated them in such a way to make him into a goal machine at almost every level.

in fm07 or 08 there was a colombian kid called sherman cardenas he was amazing not sure if he was a cheat player though lol.

Sherman :')

He was brilliant, had above 10 for every attribute.

Tijani Babangida is the one I remember.

Yep that was Tij alright. He was on a free at the start of the game and I used to sign him no matter who i was managing, I even remember him keeping Jaoquin out of the Real Betis team.

Another Nigerian Osaze Odemwingie was also a beast of a dribbler on that game

Yep that was Tij alright. He was on a free at the start of the game and I used to sign him no matter who i was managing, I even remember him keeping Jaoquin out of the Real Betis team.

Another Nigerian Osaze Odemwingie was also a beast of a dribbler on that game

Odemwingie was also a bit of a FIFA legend, he was effin brilliant on that as well.

Daniel Bierofka for dribbling. German AMR/L listed for 50k at the start of every game in CM4(?) and was unstoppable. Bakayoko in 97/98 was probably the most sucessful player i ever had in terms of goals/game ratio.

Odemwingie was also a bit of a FIFA legend, he was effin brilliant on that as well.

As I recall (maybe wrong) wasn't he a free as well ? I remeber that were was a Nigerian youngster available at start on a free as well as Tijani

Funny thing was, absolutely nobody wanted to buy Tijani after you had got him in your team. And yet Ivan Hurtado I could sell to Barca for 3.9 mill immediately after he signed for me.

A recent one, how about Mascio?

You could train him to be a world-beater.

fake... again

Chris Bart-Williams, CM93

Nii Lamptey, CM2

good shouts! nii lamptey was always my first buy for a good prem team :).. had the talent irl too... i remember watching a documentary about him actually..

and chris was awesome... could play anywhere across the middle .... brilliant..

im so gonna dig out the old games again and play each in turn

baker.simon- two attempts, selects two of the only players not eligible!

Rafael Van Der Vaart. I say this as he has been one of the best players in the game for five years running. Pretty indisputably the best AMC in the game from 07 to 09, and still scores bucketloads in FM2010.

baker.simon- two attempts, selects two of the only players not eligible!

Rafael Van Der Vaart. I say this as he has been one of the best players in the game for five years running. Pretty indisputably the best AMC in the game from 07 to 09, and still scores bucketloads in FM2010.

I was just putting them out there :p

A very young Kallstrom was one I remember. Kennedy Bakircioglu was always a monster aswell :thup:

I also agree with VDV, been one of my 'must have' players for around 4 years now.

That better SCIAG?

Julius Aghahowa is a real player :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Aghahowa

your really not on form at all are you?

he never claimed they werent real.. he said they were relatively unknown... which in itself is wrong tbh..

julius is a recognised international player and was the mutts nuts in game... better scoring record then klose et al tbh

Aghahowa used to be awesome (back on CM4 was it?) although he is shocking now. Also Podolski back in FM06. Scored 56 in 32 for my Chelsea team. FM10 it would have to be Sergio Aguero, absolutely awesome. Some of the Baltic players were absolutely insane. Can't remember their names but there were a few unbelievable players.

Archived