Austria (First Division and above)

Bulgaria ("B" Group and above)

Croatia (Second Division and above)

England (League 2 and above)

Italy (Serie C2 and above)

Russia (First Division and above)

Spain (Second Division B and above)

Sweden (First Division and above)

I usually get a job in Sweden in their equivalent of League 1 and gain promotion and then make sure there stable in their equivalent of the championship before moving on and by the time this comes around the African cup of nations has just finished so there tends to be a few national managers jobs available. With my reputation set at national due to the good job I've done in Sweden i'd assumed it would not be too much of a challenge to get a job as an African manager, such as Togo, or Angola, but after applying to several i only received an offer for Algeria u21s, other nations choosing to opt for managers with not only worse records than me but worse reputations. Firstly i was wondering why i was unable to gain a job as national manager of a side who's reputation is not that larger and secondly when in control of the Algeria u21s i played 6 'u21 international matches', winning 5 and drawing 1 however none of them showed up in my notes or counted toward my win percentage, i would have understood if they were deemed as friendlys but they did not seem to be.

Archived