Man city new stadium?

Im with man city in 2018 , and we have won and done evrything , i have the best players in the world and we are the bwst club in the world.

However we only have a 60,000 seater and since 2013/14 i have been wanting to make it bigger .

Yet still they say there is no way the council will give planning permission for a new stadium.

Is there any hope for me , or should i give up?

Im Man City in 2012 i have won a few things already and have a stadium of 60k and already the board have told me that the council wont let me have a new stadium, but I am going to try a trick that someone else told me that there is a bug that if u give the board an ultimation on 12 12 2012 it accepts so im gonna try that. shame if it works coz ur 6 years too late!

Im Man City in 2012 i have won a few things already and have a stadium of 60k and already the board have told me that the council wont let me have a new stadium, but I am going to try a trick that someone else told me that there is a bug that if u give the board an ultimation on 12 12 2012 it accepts so im gonna try that. shame if it works coz ur 6 years too late!

I am highly sceptical of that but try it and let us know :)

what a shame new stadium...............and only 9 days before the world will end:D

at least you should get 1 home game in;)

perhaps that was what the myans were warning us...............not the end , but merely some silverware going to city:rolleyes:

Me too.

I'd say it would mean he'd be looking for a job on 01/01/2013 :D

dont you mean on the 13/12/2012?

or is this a new fangled calendar that has December with only 12 days,

HOLY **** that means they cancelled christmas Finally :eek:

otherwise just keep asking eventually the board will cave and build a new ground, im assuming your filling your current ground in 99% of games?

dont you mean on the 13/12/2012?

or is this a new fangled calendar that has December with only 12 days,

HOLY **** that means they cancelled christmas Finally :eek:

No, I was taking into account the possible delay in getting a new job and it usually takes a day or so to get sacked :p

But yeah, I did mean 13/12/2012 :D

I think the stadium age is a factor too, added to at least 3-4 seasons of sold out tockets every match. I'm Juve and after 3 seasons of an average attendance of 44500 (stadium capacity is 45000) they finally decided to build a new one ... with 51000 seats lol. Probably expandable though.

Archived