Player/coach

This problem popped up and I got so frustrated and angry that I deleted the game... Yes I have anger issue.

So this is the bug. I had a player who decided to retire at the end of the season and turned a coach. I decided to hire him as a coach. The season ended and he fully retired as a player. Yet, at the start of the next season, he was amongst the players being offered the captaincy.

Anyone else encountered this particular bug?

I've just had a player annouce his retirement so offered him a coach role. Realised my mistake when he left the squad as hadn't selected Player/Coach as contract type. Offered him a new contract as a Player/Coach he's accepted and back in the squad but he now doesn't have a work permit any more so I still can't play him. Also he seems to have forgotten his Retirement as its not listed on his status anymore.

This problem popped up and I got so frustrated and angry that I deleted the game... Yes I have anger issue.

So this is the bug. I had a player who decided to retire at the end of the season and turned a coach. I decided to hire him as a coach. The season ended and he fully retired as a player. Yet, at the start of the next season, he was amongst the players being offered the captaincy.

Anyone else encountered this particular bug?

This happened to me, too. It's also happened where he's a player, then I sign him as a player/coach, and it shows him in my team but it also gives me the offer to sign him. Then the season ends and he's unemployed (even though I'd previously signed him on an extension) and it says he doesn't want to rejoin his former club.

It's frustrating.

Archived