What saves are you currently playing?

Simple question, what saves are you doing? Which saves are you having fun with and recomend to others?

Since I am not one of those people who have the need to play one save continuesly for 5 seasons, but rather have multiple saves, I am currently playing these games:

Siracusa - Starting Second Season

Paris FC - January 1st season

Birmingham FC - January 1st season

Roma - Just starting

Arsenal - Doing a little testing

FM08 - Triestina

FM08 - San Marino Calcio (I want to see if I can make San Marino the country win the World Cup simply by blooding Sammarinese youngsters - not controlling San Marino the country if possible)

FM10 - Manchester United

You are first person I've seen playing Paris FC - apart from myself. Got the team promoted to League 2 in the first season after finishing 2nd, in my 3rd season I got promoted to League 1. Had two seasons now in L1 and finished 12 and 10th... still only averaging 6000 attendance and got a 100K wage budget so having to work hard to keep up with the big teams and their finanical clout. Most of the original team is gone apart from Brocard (backup keeper), Losilla (backup dm) and Weber (First Team Regular DC) I'm not sure if you have these players in your game.

tottenham, 13th season...

determined to get a stadium to 100k for spurs, and have a player get the record for most league goals and apps for the club

going to be near impossible to get the league apps one though, as perryman has it with like 650 apps. so i would need to have some youngster play for 20 years, and playing in nearly every league game... so 15 - 35 years of age... nearly got a player to beat jimmy greaves league goals...

tottenham, 13th season...

determined to get a stadium to 100k for spurs, and have a player get the record for most league goals and apps for the club

going to be near impossible to get the league apps one though, as perryman has it with like 650 apps. so i would need to have some youngster play for 20 years, and playing in nearly every league game... so 15 - 35 years of age... nearly got a player to beat jimmy greaves league goals...

Alrite mate im in my 6h season with Tottenham and the chairman status is 'Willing to listen to offers'. Have you been taken over by someone else ??? Also my stadium is now 55,000 capacity but the council won't allow me to expand. How big is your staium mate ? :)

On this save, I started off as Oxford City in the BSN in the summer of 2010, finishing third with a defensively solid team before beaten in the play-off semi-finals by Gainsborough 4-2 on aggregate. City then got moved to their rightful place in the BSS but I vastly overestimated our ability to repeat the miracle of the previous season and my signings didn't pay off so I was sacked when we started doing a Sunderland impression.

It's now late February 2012 and I've taken charge of Workington back in the BSN with the task of saving them from relegation after they went into administration earlier in the season and lost ten points. I would have preferred to stay at Oxford, especially considering they've just had a surprise takeover and their players are obviously better, but this might turn out to be quite interesting so I'm determined to stick it out and learn from my mistakes. :)

Kinda inspired by a couple posts back, might start a save with Paris FC

Hehe, I think I will make a thread about them in the Players and Team section, it is a ton of fun.

Especially given the history of the two clubs. Paris FC was formed in 1969 as the club from Paris as Paris lact a good quality club as Red Star Paris(who were dominant in pre-war football) fell down the leagues, while Olympique Paris, RC Paris and CASG went out of business.

Paris FC wanted to merge with a nearby club of Stade-Saint Germaine (which at that time was a town near Paris IIRC, but it now engufled by the city as a suburb) so it could jump straight to the Ligue 2. The club got promoted in it's first year I think.

in 1972 there was a vicious arguement between the club as people did not want a supposedly Parisian club based in a town outside of Paris, and the club split into Le PFC and PSG. The funny think is, Paris FC retained the original club's Ligue 1 status, while PSG was lucky to get a spot in Ligue 2, Paris FC was destined to be the bigger club from Paris, but they got relegated and PSG got promoted. PSG then somehow survived and became a biggish club in the 80's while PFC struggled financially and went to amateur leagues before returning to the National division in 2006.

Can you fix history as it intended and make ParisFC the #1 from Paris? :D

Got a Newcastle save going. Was unemployed for the 1st season, then got offered the job. 20 mill budget, new chairman, premiership team. Was holding out for a minor international job, but this looked good. Made quite a few signings, and sold a fair few players, and after about 10 games, I'm 6th in the league, mainly due to loanee Yannis Tafer. And also the creativity of Eden Hazard.

I created my own team and fictional city (based off Wells City) and am playing as them, Rainwater City FC. Second season, currently sitting 13th in the BSP after winning promotion through playoffs from the BSS last season.

Looking forward to another stagnant season in the BSP. It's better than relegation. :)

I'm having a great journeyman game. Started unemployed with a Sunday league rep. I won the Belgian 3rd division with amateur side FC Bleid. Jumped ship to AC Rodeno Saiano in Serie c2 and took the all the way to Serie B. Stayed up for one year then resigned as I felt I had taken the tiny side as far as I could. Stayed unemployed for a few weeks then made the big jump in my career to SS Lazio. Spent three great years there winning Serie A twice. Got a bit tired of Italy and left for Gremio. Took them to a brazilian Serie A title and a State title. I only stayed for the year before...Moved to the EPL with Aston Villa and did horribly, getting the sack in mid December. In early January West Ham came calling and I took the to 6th and am about to start my first full year with the Hammers. Great save.

I've just finished the fourth season of this save by getting QPR promoted back to the Championship (I only took over there the previous summer, just after they went down). It seems my old club, Port Talbot, had gone from two league titles in a row to becoming a mediocre mid-table side after I left.

Archived