Offering out multiple players to clubs

Does anyone know how i can offer out all my transfer listed players without the use %of their value settings?

E.G I set 5 players asking price to 3m, 5m, 7m, 9m and 11m and those figures are the amount i want to offer them out for... But it will only end up doing it for 100% or 150% depending on how its set in 'team settings'.

The only way i can get them all offered out for the values i want is if i offer them out individually! Making the addition of multiple offering out of players from the last few versions pointless as i'm still having to go through 10 stages when it should be 1 or 2 like last years version.

To me this is a big problem but the lack of responses seems to indicate that people must prefer using the 150% thing but most of the time i want more money :D... or what if the clubs interested want the player for less? I can't then set them all with a lower value then 150% unless i do it the way in my OP :(

raffious :p i guess you've already realised that i was doing this by the nature of your post. Anyhow, Thanks for reading :thup:

Archived