One on Ones

Fqdd

So, what are you guys' thoughts about how the players never seem to put the ball in the back of the net when one on one with the keeper?

There also seems to be a lot more of one on one situations than they should be, so maybe it's the game's way of reducing the amount of goals?

Thoughts?

So, what are you guys' thoughts about how the players never seem to put the ball in the back of the net when one on one with the keeper?

There also seems to be a lot more of one on one situations than they should be, so maybe it's the game's way of reducing the amount of goals?

Thoughts?

Although I agree there are many one on ones that aren't finished there are plenty that are tucked away, aswell. I think it evens itself out, we just tend to remember the ones they didn't finish :p.

I think you should search for 'superkeepers'. That is the issue. The fact that some of these chances should not have been created in the first place, that is the glitch.

When it gets fixed it wont mean your players will score more of them, it will mean less of these incorrect chances will be created in the first place.

Hopefully it should be sorted in 10.3

Archived