Enjoying the Game

I recently bought this game, but haven't properly played it yet due to the fact I am waiting to the right time to play considering I am still in the process of downloading Graphics etc. I played FM09, my first encoutner with any Managerial Game, and found it hard to digest, as Do I with Football Manager 2010.

I am going to start a save with Hibernian FC once I download all suitable graphics etc. but I am looking for some advice.

I am the sort of person who will want to knwo everything going on, I am very much a stats kind of person and will want to know everything going on in Football. Is anybody else like this? I can se myself spending hours between matches looking through the game etc. seeing how everyone is going on?

Also, does anybody know any good places to go to that are very active and allow people to post about their game in depth rather than small updates like peopel do here?

Cheers, any advice appreicated.

If your planning your career as a story, the there is the FM stories thread. If you want to do shorter posts about it just to keep people up to date, then I guess the FM careers thread is the place.

Regards to stats, I think nearly all FM players are deep down statto's. For me it's the depth of information that makes the difference.

I want to update style writing. :)

Should I just worry about the end product - how my team do - rather than how I go about it?

Any more advice regarding the OP or that would help. :)

Do you mean worry about results rather than performance? Or how you should write your updates?

No I mean should I worry about how my team's results are in game rather than how I go about it (Training, Scouting etc.). Forgetting Writing Updates. :)

And where do I set what my AssMan does like Training, Friendlies etc.?

No I mean should I worry about how my team's results are in game rather than how I go about it (Training, Scouting etc.). Forgetting Writing Updates. :)

And where do I set what my AssMan does like Training, Friendlies etc.?

you set the assman settings by clicking on your club drop down menu and selecting team settings buddy

Archived