Notice anything amazing about this picture!

what? man utd in the euro cup? It happened on my save as well, they're no longer a top 4 side since fergie retired.

No! Look, dundee utd drew with man u, scoring 2 goals. That would be considered a fantastic result if dundee were to pull that off in real life.

Nothing special really. I mean, Man Utd lost to Leeds, didn't they?

Are you fae Scotland? You don't get it so I assume not. It's very rare in real life (and in this game) that you see a Scottish team (outside the oldfirm) pull off a result like that.

If that were to happen in real life.... heck, it would make the front of the Scottish newspapers.

Point is: It's a rare thing in real life (and in this game, I think) so I thought I'd snap and upload it.

Its Dundee United, not Dundee. And the last time Dundee United played Manchester United in the European cup we drew 2-2 with them at home. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/3208546.stm

Surprise surprise english football fans not knowing that.

Oh by the way we were also the first British club to beat Barcelona at the Nou Camp also but hey the english media say it was Chelsea... noo??

Its Dundee United, not Dundee. And the last time Dundee United played Manchester United in the European cup we drew 2-2 with them at home. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/3208546.stm

Surprise surprise english football fans not knowing that.

Oh by the way we were also the first British club to beat Barcelona at the Nou Camp also but hey the english media say it was Chelsea... noo??

I love how Scottish people constantly have an inferiority complex towards the English, when we actually just don't give a toss generally about any country other than ourselves. We're an equal opportunity arrogant country.

No, we generally don't remember that because;

A ) Not all English are Man United fans.

B ) It happened 25 years ago. The year I was actually born.

and

C ) Dundee lost overall.

Oh, and English media? You mean the media that's controlled mainly by an Australian/American? ^^

EDIT: Now I notice you're from Ontario! Thoroughly confuddled now!

All it shows is how over-rated Dundee United are in the game. Waaaay over-rated, they are.

Seriously? Man utd lost to leeds 1-0 irl so its not unrealistic Dundee could draw with man utd irl. It might not be likely but it could happen. One result can't tell you anything.

Archived