penalty takers?

Hi, i think ive found a bug but wanted to make sure it wasnt me being a tool before posting it in the bugs bit, im Thurock and ive managed to get gael kanute (spelling) off chelski on loan, ive set him as my penalty taker as he has the best rating at it, yet ive had a few penaltys latley and even tho he has been on the pitch, he hasnt taken them and we have missed them, why does this happen??

Did the player who took the penalty already scored 2 goals in match?

If yes, than it's not a bug, it's the way SI implemented that in FM10, so the player who scored 2 has a chance for scoring a hattrick.

EDIT: You know what Vic, I won't even bother trying to post before you! :D

It happens irl on the pitch, so why shouldn't it happen in the game.

Vida once scored 2 in a game for me (yes, he attacked far post from corners), and with result being 2-2 I had penalty in 84th minute.

So, surley I want some much more better penalty taker to take that one, but Vida stepped up...and luckily he scored. :D

That's why I don't like it. :) I was just lucky on that ocassion. :)

Vida once scored 2 in a game for me (yes, he attacked far post from corners), and with result being 2-2 I had penalty in 84th minute.

So, surley I want some much more better penalty taker to take that one, but Vida stepped up...and luckily he scored. :D

That's why I don't like it. :) I was just lucky on that ocassion. :)

Agreed that there should a pop-up box before a penalty is taken, asking whether or not you want the player on a hat-trick to take it.

Archived