Bug? - Are coaches JPA and JPP too low? Impossible to get an accurate players report

Judging Players Ability/Judging Players Potential (JPA/JPP)

I only have two coaches in the entire database with 2020 JPA/JPP.

My highest coach JPA/JPP is 11/13. This means when I pull up a report it is inaccurate.

All my scouts are 20/20 which means I can pull up a report on any player in the database and get the most accurate report. Yet I am unable to do this with my own player.

Despite my coaches and assistant manager working with my players day in day out, they still produce me inaccurate reports in terms of JPA/JPP. Yet my scouts who I send out to watch a player for 90mins can give me a very accurate report.

Why is it programmed like this?

I understand coaches strength are with coaching and are not like scouting, but surely I can get my scout to write me a report on MY player?

I'm saying the lack the of 2020 JPA/JPP in coaches or at least in Ass Mans are a bug. This wasn't that bad in the previous versions, I have 4 Ass man with 15+/15+. A huge batch of coaches are 15-/15-

I really hope this can be quickly fixed in the next patch so the pull down menu can at least allow my scouts to produce a report on my players.

Archived