resevers&under18 for new nation rules database

i never noticed an "add reserve team" thing in the editor. i imagine you would just add in all your reserve players and youths in your main team, then allocate them when the game starts. when u load up a team in the editor it shows all youths and reserves in the players list so id imagine you would just do it like that too. out of curiosity what are u doing with the editor? what type of team u making?

I made my country's league. I'm from D R congo and i did 2 league like D1 D2 but when I start the game there is no reserve team or under 18 team.

beside when you set up the nation rules there is no where that says add reserve and under 18 team

I made my country's league. I'm from D R congo and i did 2 league like D1 D2 but when I start the game there is no reserve team or under 18 team.

beside when you set up the nation rules there is no where that says add reserve and under 18 team

It's in General Nation Rules. There are 2 boxes to tick and add up to... well, 2 leagues, reserves, unders 21's, 20's and so on. If you check them, all teams in the main league will have reserve and youth squad.

Hope that helps.

Archived