Transfer Listing Asking Prices

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I've got an irritating problem with my new save game. When I transfer list a player, no matter what I do, his Asking Price increases to some astronomical figure after 1 day. This happens to every player I transfer list.

So if I set an Asking Price of 0, the price automatically changes to 10-20 Million the next day.

If his price is around 5 Million, the price may move up to 60 Million even.

Even if the Asking Price is Unspecified, it increases to some random figure.

I'm sure this is some setting issue somewhere rather than a bug, but I am simply unable to solve it and am thus unable to sell any players, thus ruining the game for me.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Yeah , i do encounter one of these in my save, I offered a payer to clubs for 2 million pounds ( he's valued at 4 million pounds) . But the next day or couple of days, his asking price is automatically increased to 20 million pounds. Definitely a bug.

P.s - Clubs are not even interested in him even i offer him for 1 m pounds. How can 20 m pounds can do me justice:D

Don't know what the reason is, or what a possible solution would be.

But i was just curious about one thing.....do they have a minimum release clause fee?

Yes, I am playing as Barcelona. But the price that this increases to is far beyond the min release fee.

For example, I wanted to sell an aging Rafael Marquez who was worth 2 Million. His min release clause was 4 Million. I set an asking price of 0.5 Million. The next day, this increases to 15 Million, and the day after, it increases to 64 Million. I'd be happy if I sold him for 0.64 Million since his wages (115,000 p/w) are killing my finances.

By the way, I have reported this as a bug http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4856103#post4856103

Yes, I am playing as Barcelona. But the price that this increases to is far beyond the min release fee.

For example, I wanted to sell an aging Rafael Marquez who was worth 2 Million. His min release clause was 4 Million. I set an asking price of 0.5 Million. The next day, this increases to 15 Million, and the day after, it increases to 64 Million. I'd be happy if I sold him for 0.64 Million since his wages (115,000 p/w) are killing my finances.

By the way, I have reported this as a bug http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4856103#post4856103

Alright. Then it isn't that then :D

What patch are you using? 10.2 is one of the most horrid patches I have seen. I've been using 10.1.1 and it has a lot less bugs (just installed 10.1.1 over the default).

I didn't have this problem on my previous game, which was Distillery in the Irish League. I'm not sure but I think that was 10.1

There's an option in Team Settings I think which has the option to automatically set a value at a % of the player value when transfer listing or offering a player to clubs. Might be worth checking you haven't got that selected. It is in Team name>team settings under transfer options.

Are people who are having this problem using an edited database as I don't have this problem.
Could it be anything to do with offering players out at, say 150% in the team settings bit?

No, its not. I checked that option. A player values at less than a million is offered at around 30-40 Million.

Archived