Game Detail

I have a few questions regarding Game Detail;

I am currently on Windows 7, after upgrading and was wondering how much this will affect the time taken to upload compared to Windows XP?

I was wondering what Leagues etc. I should be looking to use in my game. If you just use Spain and Scotland for example, will you beable to see any results in those leagues? Not watch the matches just see the scores?

Also If you pick Just one nation for example, how do you make it so that you can buy players from all over the world? Do you have to select every nation to have choice from every region of the world?

The installation of an operating system has nothing to do with upload times or performance. This will be an issue with your specs only. W7 may be a little quicker than Vista but unless you've upgraded specs then its the same PC.

In terms of leagues again it depends on specs not OS. You can select View-Only which will give you results but wont allow you to play in those leagues. You can only interact with a league if you select it.

You can pretty much buy players from anywhere, the problem with not loading more leagues or players from vertain regions is that you'll only get a limitednumber of players and most will be unavailable. If you want every region in the world then you can select "load all nations" in the setup screen but this will slow down your PC performance.

Main thing here is what are your specs because changing OS does nothing to performance. One main error that is derived from ppl who are not IT orientated and very commonly seen.

Ok, so is it impossible to get ALL players within the game without downloading al nations? Should I just download most nations I want, mix in a few more and see what happens? I want as much players as possible to buy? How much players are roughly in the game to buy?

Two ways to load up loads of players without the leagues.

One is the database drop down menu - after small, medium and large there is custom. In that lst one you can select all players from as many nations as you want.

The other is load up a DDT file that contains every player. You can download it from a link in the Editors' Hideaway forum.

Archived