Brazil Manager

Hey guys. I've been playing FM10 since the day of its release almost and I've noticed that in a lot of my saves Brazil tend to sack managers more than any other country. For example, in the last world cup I was in Brazil were top of their group by 3 points with one game to go. They must've put on a b-team for the last game as they only mustered a draw against a shocking Ghana team. Anyway, the next message I get is that "Brazil are looking for a new manager." I mean, why? They still went through top of their group after all. Surely sacking the manager was a bit harsh? It's like this on every save. On my At. Madrid save they've gone through about 8 managers and I'm only in 2014. On my other save at Bayern Munich, they've had about 20 managers and I'm in 2019. Anyway, I guess I'm just asking if anyone else has noticed this or is it just me?

I took charge of Brazil, after the previous manager was sacked, and my first game was against Argentina away in a World Cup Qualifier, and I drew 2-2 and after the game I got the message that I had been sacked and that Brazil were looking for a new manager, bit harsh I think bearing mind also that I had only taken charge 2 days before the game so I hadnt even had a chance to pick my own squad either

I took charge of Brazil, after the previous manager was sacked, and my first game was against Argentina away in a World Cup Qualifier, and I drew 2-2 and after the game I got the message that I had been sacked and that Brazil were looking for a new manager, bit harsh I think bearing mind also that I had only taken charge 2 days before the game so I hadnt even had a chance to pick my own squad either

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I had a similar experience where I joined Brazil at the semi-finals mid-way through the world cup, lost 2-0 to France and got sacked after 90 minutes in charge. I'm glad it's not only happening on my saves. Surely this is a bug though, right? :confused:

I got the Brazil job and won 4 friendlies without conceding. then in the copa america won all 3 league games scoring 17 and letting in none. got to the final after beating Mexico in the semis and player argentina in the final. lost it 2 - 1 in the last minute of extra time after an offside goal that was proved to be wrong after i complained. But still got sacked!

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I had a similar experience where I joined Brazil at the semi-finals mid-way through the world cup, lost 2-0 to France and got sacked after 90 minutes in charge. I'm glad it's not only happening on my saves. Surely this is a bug though, right? :confused:

Losing to france again would be unaceptable lol im sure would want the manager to be sacked :D

Archived