Patch 10.2 - Windows 7 error

"The program can't start because saAuditMT.dll is missiing from your computer. Try reinstallign the program to fix"

this very file seems to be in the folder yet i still get this message. Could any of you kind beings help with the problem? Football Manager 2010 doesn't seem to want to run with 10.2..

Regards KO23;)

Sunzhen this is what i did. Football manager is fully updated using patches 1 and 2... it is on a Laptop though i have noticed the files:

"IntelLaptopGamingXP.dll"

"IntelLaptopGamingVista.dll"

could there possibly be a a "IntelLaptopGamingWindows7.dll" that is needed to make this run?

• 2 months later...

Hello KO 23,

Have you checked compatibility?

Just an FYI for you.

It is always best to check with the software manufacturer FIRST. They will tell you if they have tested the product and the version, as well as whether or not it will work with Windows 7.

Check out the Windows 7 Compatibility site: (There you will find out about hardware and software compatibility.)

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/en-us/default.aspx

There is a pulldown from which you can choose "hardware" and "software".

There are also some great articles, instructional videos and such to help with your Windows 7 at our Springboard site:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/default.aspx

In any event a lot of the times, Vista drivers will work in lieu of Windows 7 drivers, however, it's not 100%!

As stated previously, it's best to have the Windows 7 certified drivers installed.

Thanks again,

John M.

Microsoft Windows Client Support

Sunzhen this is what i did. Football manager is fully updated using patches 1 and 2... it is on a Laptop though i have noticed the files:

"IntelLaptopGamingXP.dll"

"IntelLaptopGamingVista.dll"

could there possibly be a a "IntelLaptopGamingWindows7.dll" that is needed to make this run?

I'd try installing patch 10.3 It will work on your current save so no need to start again unless you want to use the latest transfers that are included in the patch.

Archived