managers and favoured people

If you open the editor and look at your own relationships, you do have players that are set as "Likes Person" and people as "Dislikes Person" (usually managers). Also, because you are managing rather than playing a character, it doesn't exactly make sense. If you like a player you'll know, right? Also, you can build relationships, that's what the other players and managers favored personnel section is for.

If you open the editor and look at your own relationships, you do have players that are set as "Likes Person" and people as "Dislikes Person" (usually managers). Also, because you are managing rather than playing a character, it doesn't exactly make sense. If you like a player you'll know, right? Also, you can build relationships, that's what the other players and managers favored personnel section is for.

ah okay thanks

ah okay thanks

So basically the computer does keep track of who you like and dislike (so if you use FMRTE and open up yourself, you have relationships), but I also don't know why it doesn't show that. It'd be cool if it did show who you favor, unless of course the computer gets it wrong and has your fringe players listed as your favorites when you never play them or praise them.

Well, you also might like a player, but realize their abilities aren't as good as others (or dislike a player tremendously, but they're the star of the team). Also you could perhaps like a manager, but they're in charge of your rivals..so it seems as if you don't.

I'd quite like to be able to see that information without using an editor. I'd love to know who the game thinks I like and dislike, just to see if I agree.

Archived