Just looked at the LLM forum and

Just looked at the LLM forum and found that you can't discuss managing the lower levels (up to level 10) of the English league system because editors are banned.

Managing such a low level team I would have said epitomises LLM (no money, no crowds and virtually no hope) Further you can't discuss the fact that you can't discuss this! bizarre

Don't get me started on the LLM :mad:

They have their own rules and stuff which is fair enough, but they do tend to treat any new poster in there with contempt, including the mods, some of whom are the worst perpetrators. Something which SI should take a handle of as it reflects poorly on them.

This is my kinda thread. :D

LLM... LLM... LLM. What can you say about it really? :rolleyes:

They treat new posters with ridicule and contempt, shoot down anyone who doesn't follow the rules exactly, and give us good forum users a bad name.

Having been warned by one of the mods to never post in there (when I sent an email complaining about the LLM forum) I know this only to well. :mad:

Don't get me started on the LLM :mad:

They have their own rules and stuff which is fair enough, but they do tend to treat any new poster in there with contempt, including the mods, some of whom are the worst perpetrators. Something which SI should take a handle of as it reflects poorly on them.

I must admit you do tend to get looked down on. Its a local shop for locals

Archived