Double Hattrick in Leauge!!!

I'm really going to miss him when he eventually retires - he's 31 now.

Thanks Guys,

I've been striving for this, Dzeko got 5, another young player got 5, and I was getting closer and closer each season and finally... relief :D

Yeh Aguero is 31 now and has had his best season up front by far

72159272.jpg

Last year he had a clean sweep in the awards (start from bottom up :) )

71017630.jpg

That's pretty cool - it's a good feeling :D but you got it away from home - awesome :thup:

Thanks, he is a regen though... I got used to dominating the league after the third season or so but this much was surely unexpected :)

Yet another Careca lol.never achieved something like that except friendly matches.brilliant :thup:

They are all over the place for some reason, despite the fact that I am playing only the Turkish league there are 50 of them in the game. At one point I had two so I added their last name to their nickname Careca Filho and Careca something :)

on topic: I have never achieved something like this before, I had a couple of 11-0 where different people have scored but 8 wow

Well done.:) On fm 09 my liverpool team were doing pretty badly so to get things going i sent out a full strength side against newly promoted Birmingham who had been losing each game like 4-0. Anyway my team crushed them 11-0 with Torres baging a double hattrick, a really proud moment.

Archived