sugar daddy?

4th season with sheff utd. won championship in 1st season. league cup in second. won premiership, fa cup, league cup & champions league. still no sugar daddy. HELP

4th season with sheff utd. won championship in 1st season. league cup in second. won premiership, fa cup, league cup & champions league. still no sugar daddy. HELP

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spurs road to glory:

i am newcastle and i have won the prem and 7 cups and i still have not found any unlockables HELP </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please bear in mind that the larger a club you start with the more you have to do to unlock some features ..

Ha!

Think that works for little clubs too Marc.

I've been with Halifax for 18 seasons now.

6 Euro Cups

5 Euro Super Cups

2 Premierships

1 Championship

1 Div 1

1 Div 2

1 FA Trohpy

5 FA Cups

6 League Cups

3 Charity Shields

3 Champs League Semis and 1 Final

In profit with transfers by about £40 Mill and No 1 on Hall of Fame.

Only thing unlocked in the transfer window.

But saying that, the board give me about £20-30 mill budget a year.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by machine12:

finally arrived at end of 5th season. can't use it cause my squad is full and no one wants to sign any of the players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Y not release your worst player with less than 2 years on his contract

Archived