Does anybody exactly now when Patch 10.3 comes out?

Got a quick question about the new patch but didnt want to strat a new thread on it.

I have finally made a good tactic which seems to be working pretty well for me. Just wondering whether the new patch is going to have any major impact on my tactic or should it work successfully as it has been on the current patch ?

Got a quick question about the new patch but didnt want to strat a new thread on it.

I have finally made a good tactic which seems to be working pretty well for me. Just wondering whether the new patch is going to have any major impact on my tactic or should it work successfully as it has been on the current patch ?

i make new tactic for each patch.

Depends but chances are that it won't work as they will be making changes to the match engine, i.e. tonning down the amount of clear cut chances etc.

Only be one way to find out, try it when the new patch comes out you never know it could still work. :)

Depends but chances are that it won't work as they will be making changes to the match engine, i.e. tonning down the amount of clear cut chances etc.

Only be one way to find out, try it when the new patch comes out you never know it could still work. :)

Cheers for you're answer , I'm just going to have to hope :D

Archived