SERGIO CANALES, real madrid.

DJ9

Hello colleagues, I am new to this forum and I send you greetings.

I want to comment on that here in Spain, I am of Huelva (Andalusia), sense of future promise is called Sergio Canales, now at Racing Santander and next year to 2016 Real Madrid is a great player, I have on my computer and pays the best player the world over CR9 and Messi, a torpedo down the left flank, I recommend you the truth.

pd. 10.3 and I want the patch.

Welcome to the forums.

1. There is a thread all about Sergio Canales in the Good Player & Team Guide forum (which you can find using the forum jump dropdown menu at the bottom of this page)

2. As his move won't be made until the summer of 2010 (if already confirmed) he will be at Racing but might have a future transfer at the end of the season

3. Player naming in General Discussion is frowned upon unless you make it known in the thread title.

4. For information about the patch see the stickies at the top of the General Discussion forum.

Hope that helps.

ssestig from what I've read (in World Soccer) the transfer was of the type buy and loan back, so while he is playing for Santander until the end of the season, his registration is now owned by Madrid, whether the loan term is long enough for SI to include it I don't actually know (if not then a future transfer). And yes it has been confirmed, was a last minute thing really as so many clubs were after him.

Archived