My Contract

aza

My Contract was running out at the beginning of the season. It got to the end of the season and i still havent been offered one. I've been working for 1 month with out a contract. They say they are in talks regarding my contract. When will the offer me a new one. Ive never had this before.

When I was managing Rubin Kazan, despite winning the league and setting a new record for being unbeaten...I didn't progress in the Champions League and they let my contract run out and didn't offer me a new one, it was the first and only time that's ever happened to me

Don't know if you're running in windowed or not, but what i do is:

- Windowed mode.

- Press Alt+F9 while having the FM windowed focused

- Open paint, and paste the screenshot there

- Save

- Upload to imageshack or photobucket or something else

That should be about it, i think.

In the game preferences, under display. Should be possible to choose your resolution there, and windowed mode.

Sometimes it's not possible though, due to your displays resolution settings. But i don't know too much about that.

Don't know if you're running in windowed or not, but what i do is:

- Windowed mode.

- Press Alt+F9 while having the FM windowed focused

- Open paint, and paste the screenshot there

- Save

- Upload to imageshack or photobucket or something else

That should be about it, i think.

Done Windowed.

Pressed Alt+F9

Any idea why it wont let me do anything? I went to paint to paste and it didnt work. Starting to annoy me now. Whats focused?

Done Windowed.

Pressed Alt+F9

Any idea why it wont let me do anything? I went to paint to paste and it didnt work. Starting to annoy me now. Whats focused?

Once you've pressed ALT + F9, the screenshot should be in your documents-sports interactive- football manager 10 file and the folder is called screenshots. Use this for your image hosting wesbsite :thup:

Its been 2 months now since i was on contract, they are still talking about it... Cant ask them for one.. Im not even on a rolling contract :confused:

EDIT: They have been in talks with my contract for almost a whole season

By focused, i mean that the FM window is the one active (the one on top, if you want) when you take the screenshot.

Oh, sorry. I meant ALT + Print Screen :o

My bad. The Print Screen on your keyboard, that is :D

Ahh done it.

Thanks for the instructions :)

• 1 month later...
Anyone else had this problem? :p Its been a total of 4 months since i was last contracted to Manchester United. Yet im still managing. Would like a new contract soon xD

I know a few guys who experienced the same thing (french forum here), that's why I was looking for answers on SI's forum ...

I just can tell you are not alone, I have 3 members in the same situation, playing with 10.2.0.

Sorry for the up but does anyone know if patch 10.3 solves the problem ?

Maybe they can't afford to pay you anymore? lol Try and scam you by making you work for free while they "negogiate" that new contract of yours. I also see your contracted to England, maybe a possible bug and the game for some reason thinks thats also your Man Utd contract?

Archived