Competition points: help please

So I'm playing quite a long term save and it's getting a little boring now but I'm the closest I have ever been to getting top of the all time manager hall of fame.

This is basically the only thing keeping me going (i'm man city, the money has never dried up and it's just too easy) I want to establish myself as the best of all time, see what happens (no doubt my board will say "your the best of all time but don't get carried away" or something equally as unrewarding!!) then I intend on joining my beloved Brighton and Hove Albion and try to use my fame and know-how to take them to the top!!

So two questions really.

1) does anyone know how many points you win per competition for the hall of fame, or indeed where I can get this info? ( I want to work out how long I'm gonna have to stick to Man City)

2) When I go to Brighton as best of all time will I be able to attract better players than your average league one manager?

Thanks in advance

Not so sure about getting your reputation up, if you begin with it set as International Footballer you'll be considered a World Class Manager, at least for a few seasons. You'll need to win silverware and compete in Europe so you stay known Worldwide. I'd say manage Man City and keep Brighton on your subscription lists until they sack or lose their manager (which shouldn't be more than a few seasons honestly).

Secondly, for the future, see if you can somehow get Brighton as a feeder club for Man City. It might have been easier if you'd chosen a club in London or down south. That way you can send players on loan to Brighton which will improve their fortunes. A little behind the scenes, cloak and dagger work if you will.

Good luck.

Archived