should i buy a player to help a foreign player?

hi guys!

i have recently started a new game as starting unemployed and holidayed the first season knowing that i have a better chance of getting a decent job at the end of the 1st season, i managed to get the Fulham job who had just survived relegation, and i signed Kerzhakov and it came up in the conference if i was going to bring in a fellow russian to help him settle in, i answered no to it, but afterwards i started to think if i should bring in a russian on low wages to help him settle in, as i am hoping on having as a star for my team and hoping to steer my team into mid table then maybe european competition.

has anyone ever brought in a fellow compratroit and has it helped? i ask because all of the other foreign players that i have brought in, i have already had a player who speaks the same language as them.

i just signed a french striker and spent a lot of money on him, with the intention of him contributing most of my goals in a lone striker role. he has failed to settle in the area and has a "Sit" marker. Obviously i could "transfer the whinging little b!tch right out of the team..." but id likely make a loss and struggle to replace him. do you thing buying another frenchie might help him settle, as transferring would be my last resort (having a low adaptability seems to be his only weakness, if i can get round that il be sorted).

i just signed a french striker and spent a lot of money on him, with the intention of him contributing most of my goals in a lone striker role. he has failed to settle in the area and has a "Sit" marker. Obviously i could "transfer the whinging little b!tch right out of the team..." but id likely make a loss and struggle to replace him. do you thing buying another frenchie might help him settle, as transferring would be my last resort (having a low adaptability seems to be his only weakness, if i can get round that il be sorted).

Ask him to recommend a signing, that should make him happy

Archived