Job Security

One problem i have about this feature is that the security resets itself EVERY season. Therefore you could win the title or the double, even treble one season and have an 'untouchable status'. Next season you culd have a bad start and your status will be insecure. However in reality the club would have realised your acomplishments and you would get a lot more leniency. Just look at that joke Benitez. Could someone please fix this problem!!!

One problem i have about this feature is that the security resets itself EVERY season. Therefore you could win the title or the double, even treble one season and have an 'untouchable status'. Next season you culd have a bad start and your status will be insecure. However in reality the club would have realised your acomplishments and you would get a lot more leniency. Just look at that joke Benitez. Could someone please fix this problem!!!

ask del bosque at real madrid...........think he did the double and got the sack:thdn:

thats footy i suppose

ask del bosque at real madrid...........think he did the double and got the sack:thdn:

thats footy i suppose

Wasn't he the manager of the CL winning team in 2003? And got sacked for underacheiving? lmao, imagine Wenger delivering the CL to the arsenal board and them handing him his P45, as if to say Job done, now 'F' off :D

In my game I am North Ferriby and have been promoted 4 times and my board want rid after a few losses even though I have taken the club into a much better position. Fan confidence isn't very good either, I was away at West Bromin the league and was massive underdogs and got a 1-1 draw and my fans were disappointed :(

i think it needs to get looked at.

it doesn't make sense that you are untouchable in june and insecure in august.

the status should change over time accordingly but not so briskly as it does at the end of a season, imo.

I don't think it's a case of changing. I just think the game resets it to the starting level.

Yes well all these points do have there merit and you guys are right that they did all get sacked even though they achieved something. The important point though is that the chairmans new their achievements and stature when they decided on their fate. However with the status being wiped every new season it is like starting from scratch again in this aspect of the game. Its as if Abramovich had a bad memory loss due to tooo much cocaine and forgot that mourinho ever wojn back to back league titles.

Ive got a good example of why it can be a big problem too. I played a Chester game recently and we survived season one, promotion season two and three. So find myself league 1 and the expectation on me is promotion again. Anyway im there or there abouts, 7-12 very tight maybe 4 points seperating 7 teams, but the board arent happy, my job has gone from starting stable to insecure by this point, and every game i play is a potential job maker/breaker. Now in reality this would hardly ever happen and moving away from reality it is certainly something that shouldnt happen in a game. Had there been cummulative (statistics points? i do not know the term) then there would be no problem.

Alex Fergusons job does not go from untouchable one season to stable the next only for him to have to prove himself to everyone all over again!

Archived