Longest unbeaten streak?

UF91

was just wondering wat is everyones longest unbeaten streak in LEAGUE games only. i just managed 100 games unbeaten, provide pic if possible

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9694/unbeatenrun.png

Ive done 7 seasons at Villa - last 3 have been unbeaten. Out of curiosity, what tactics are you using? Im using 4-3-3 control/fluid. Seem to randomly conceed though which is annoying, beating wolves 8-1 was fine though

im +50 at the moment in the league but i can't do anything in the Champions league, really frustrating. in my unbeaten season it was the only comp i didnt win, and i was in the world club cup so it would have been a clean sweep. manure knocked me out in the quarters, this season i didnt make it though the group!. ah well at least it gives me a chance to win the uefa cup for the first time

Ive done 7 seasons at Villa - last 3 have been unbeaten. Out of curiosity, what tactics are you using? Im using 4-3-3 control/fluid. Seem to randomly conceed though which is annoying, beating wolves 8-1 was fine though

i am using a fluid 4-4-2, which seems to work good

Try posting this in the LLM thread. :)

;)

I avoid that place like the plague,i'm sure there nice people,shame they don't come across that way ;)

To the OP,100 games is pretty impressive,i did 2 and a half seasons with espanyol (only league games) unbeaten,doubt i'll ever beat my own record let alone yours.

Archived