Waiting game

I havn,t played since it became obvious that patch 2 caused more problems than it solved :( One completed season in 5 months hardly equates to a value for money purchase in my opinion,even though Coventry were promoted as champions :)

Unfortunately the fixture list hasn,t been kind either with Man.U(h)Chelsea(h) & Arsenal(a) my first 3 matches :o

Hopefully I might feel motivated enough to play it again with the new patch.

I just got so fed up with the way the games plays that I have now given up on it and started playing FM 08 again.

I know someone will post saying there is nothing wrong with the game and we should be greatful and that we are using the wrong tactics etc etc etc.

May be I don't play it to the expert level that some on here do (these being the ones who constantly slam people for moaning and come out with the excuse its not the game thats at fault its your fault for the way you play it your tactics etc)

I admit I dont have the tactical knowledge or time to constantly be tweeking the game.

I play the game (as most probably do) because I enjoy it and enjoy playing in my own simple way.

I just don't enjoy playing this version of the game any more the way it is. So I am really looking forward to the new patch and I hope it resolves all of the issues that seem to annoy so many on here.

Every year I say to myself that my playing time of FM starts in february, after 3rd patch, but every year I play it a little during 6 months before.

But this year, since the game is totaly rubish I didn't finish even a single season, but I have high expectations for 3rd patch, I hope it will be the best game after 3rd patch.

why do you think we'll be waiting for a while?
As one of the mods pointed out in another thread, the patch was released on the 26th Feb last year. Or at least I think it was the 26th. It could just as easily be next weekend as this.

Basically what Bren_D says.

I'm just predicting that it will be nearer to the end of the month.

Then again, the game was originally released about 2 weeks earlier this year, at the end of October as opposed to the middle of November with FM09. So it would sort of make sense for the patch to come out slightly earlier (wishful thinking!).

Oh and to answer the original question, haven't played for about a month or so, waiting for the new patch too.

As one of the mods pointed out in another thread, the patch was released on the 26th Feb last year. Or at least I think it was the 26th. It could just as easily be next weekend as this.

Completely agree with all of the above. I'm getting all the graphics together to start playing on the new patch.

I'm 100% not buying FM11 until this time next year, when it's fully fixed.

I feel SI have taken me for a ride for the second year running!

Can't wait for patch, sad times!

Completely agree with all of the above. I'm getting all the graphics together to start playing on the new patch.

I'm 100% not buying FM11 until this time next year, when it's fully fixed.

I feel SI have taken me for a ride for the second year running!

Can't wait for patch, sad times!

You say that now, but oh! wait for when FM11 comes out, and everyone's saying how great it is. You'll just have to buy it. ;)

Yep, waiting for the patch before starting a save.

I have downloaded all my facepacks, logos etc and now it is a waiting game.

Don't know why but i thought the patch would be out by now (even with the thread telling me in bold it would be end Feb/start March), will need to get a new crystal ball i think.

I've also gathered all the faces, logos and kits as I could, but I kinda like them to be well organized, for each team separately. The best place I found was FMGLive.

Well I don't know if I was allowed to mention that forum, I sorry if I'm not, but I'm curios were do you get your packs from?

Archived