McDonalds Community shield :P

pity BERGER wasnt still playing in england;)

could get barry FRY to manage too

would watch the game with..........................RELISH:thup:

This was terrible, truly terrible.

You should be ashamed of youself. You have let yourself and your family down. You have no dignity left. Its time to leave.

Although you could sign Steve BigMacmanamen

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!

This was terrible, truly terrible.

You should be ashamed of youself. You have let yourself and your family down. You have no dignity left. Its time to leave.

Although you could sign Steve BigMacmanamen

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11!!!

there must be more out there.............

there is a bunn at blackburn:D

Are you sure?

I can't see any other reason for unlicensed names appearing in your game.

What is the League Cup called, is it the Carling Cup? Is the Champions Cup called the Champions League?

Can a Si Mod please confirm this .. I have not used no editing software ....

Im sure people have received this ..

OMDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ... UUU lol Man i must be blind i swear ... im off to bed ....

John .. lol Haha please explain ... :)

It looks like you've used some kind of editing file to change the names as the 'Premier Division' has also been given the proper name of 'Premier League'.

This.

Remember I sent you something? How else do you think Mohiddin Jr got his biography dated and accurate? :)

So basically, Mr Mohiddin has applied an 'lnc' file which has altered the Community Shield name without realising. That's what I'm getting from this very strange thread. :D

Only the 10.2 Patch update .. I had danny's Bio configured but it was not through a editing file ..
This.

Remember I sent you something? How else do you think Mohiddin Jr got his biography dated and accurate? :)

What do you guys mean about configuring/editing a player's biography? I'm curious. :confused:

So basically, Mr Mohiddin has applied an 'lnc' file which has altered the Community Shield name without realising. That's what I'm getting from this very strange thread. :D

What do you guys mean about configuring/editing a player's biography? I'm curious. :confused:

Basically Johnny updated all the latest updates i think through that dat file ... :)

John is talented :p

Archived