Free Gift With FM11 - I Wear A Suit To Play Football Manager

I have been playing football manager for since 03/04 as a 8 year old kid and now im 16 and should be given an award for my dedication and efforts. I spend most my days complaining, screaming crying and often abusing the computer game and often give my deadly and evil stare towards miles jacobsens facebook page and thank him for my latest dissollowed goal due to the oppossing teams idiotic goalkeeper dropping his spearmint. I can agree the game is pretty realistic but i myself like to dress for the occasion like the megsons and fergusons of today, i like to wear a nice grey suit. FM10 came with a free tactics booklet but i myself was left empty handed, but really who needs to write their tactics down when it can be done via computer or to those lucky managers who have a thing called a brain. I really thing that Football Manager 2011 Should Come with a grey suit and tie so we can all be apart of the occasion. This is something im sure Sports Interactive Would Be glad to make available with our next gaming experience. It would also mean more stores could have football manager on sale. Wouldnt It be great if we could go to Debenhams and see ' Football Manager 2011 On Sale Now! Comes With Grey Suit! What Does Everybody Think? Great Idea?

Yeh I've been playing the game since the very first version in 1992.

I want free stuff. NOW!

Wait hold on - there was a version on the Spectrum in the 80's used to play too.

Defo want free stuff now.

I'm 34 inch waist, 42 inch chest, inside leg 32 inch. Jacket medium.

Thanks

SI should instead opt to get something else on the cheap. Suits are expensive. I have a better solution that is both fashionable and comfortable, easier to get into than a suit also (or so it would seem... if you've ever had one, you'll know what I mean).

And not to mention, since FM has such a rabid following, it will give us all a nice cult-like family feeling (not in the Charles Manson way, either).

Behold:

snuggie-tv-infomercial.jpg

The Sports Interactive Snuggie. It comes in the cool "Cult Scarlet Red" color as well.

snuggie.jpg

The picture above shows what the future holds as the SI Snuggie catches on and it'll be flaunted on shows like Soccer AM. Just imagine that black guy (I think it's Al Roker? Maybe Barry Bonds) is Sol Campbell.

The Snuggie is great for family get togethers, reading, watching telly, lounging and of course... playing Football Manager.

Reserve your copy of the 10.3 patch and get one today. Message a mod for details (maybe).

I hope to god this kid's joking. I mean, i love FM as much as anyone but at 16 you need to have a life too. Go play in the real world, you're still young enough to get signed, some of us dont have that luxury!

But in all seriousness...i'd prefer the snuggie!

Snuggies would be a great idea for FM11/ FM10.03 patch.

If you were to get the FM Handheld version, would you have to wear the snuggie on the train/walking to the shops/ whatever you do when on the move outside?

At least you would be alerted to another FM player and can give the slight nod as you walk past, knowing that he/she is like you. A person lost in the real world, not able to make it as a professional manager/player.

FM is slowly moving towards a religion. On the next census, screw writing 'Jedi' just put 'FM'.

I have been playing football manager for since 03/04 as a 8 year old kid and now im 16

Not one to be picky but I spy a hole in your maths... :p

By my reckoning 03/04 came out only 6 years (and maybe 3 months) ago although you seemed to have aged by 8 years in this time.

I have been playing ther game since CM2 1995/6 Italian Leagues edition so I would like 2 suits please.

Archived