Football manager 2010 is very easy

It is so easy that you are loosing interest after a while. You cannot win every trophy year in year out from the very first season. AI is non existent. They do not change formations, they do not adapt their players, there is no real competition.

Funny thing is, look at his old posts he's regularly rants every couple of months so must be playing solidly inbetween.

Reminds me of spoilt kids screaming 'ILL NEVER EVER PLAY AGAIN!!!!!11111' then running back to just a couple hours later. I had a mate that'd routinely uninstall the game and reinstall it at least once a week, it's pathetic.

It is so easy that you are loosing interest after a while. You cannot win every trophy year in year out from the very first season. AI is non existent. They do not change formations, they do not adapt their players, there is no real competition.

Be a small club and build them up then.

I bet you started off at Man United or someone huge.

Play as a smaller club.

Don't use the player search.

Don't use the staff search.

Don't sign the wonderkids you know about.

Don't reload when you lose.

Use fog of war.

Only sign players your scouts find.

Try a different country.

Create your own tactic.

***Disclaimer - You or may not do some of the above already***

Funny thing is, look at his old posts he's regularly rants every couple of months so must be playing solidly inbetween.

Reminds me of spoilt kids screaming 'ILL NEVER EVER PLAY AGAIN!!!!!11111' then running back to just a couple hours later. I had a mate that'd routinely uninstall the game and reinstall it at least once a week, it's pathetic.

lol .. Installations takes long :p

Haha i will never uninstall this game .. i have FM 08 / 09 / 10 on my pc .. :)

you can tell he holidays through every match. AI doesnt change formation? They change every 5 mins.

Well I don't agree with the OP either.... But you're wrong about that.

The AI will change formation..... but not every 5 minutes......... However the game will remind you every 5 minutes that they've done so (which is pretty annoying when they change formation in the 10th minute of the game and the commentary is still telling you about it regularly right up till the final whistle!!!!!)

Well I don't agree with the OP either.... But you're wrong about that.

The AI will change formation..... but not every 5 minutes......... However the game will remind you every 5 minutes that they've done so (which is pretty annoying when they change formation in the 10th minute of the game and the commentary is still telling you about it regularly right up till the final whistle!!!!!)

thats what i meant :)

I disagree with you Simon and Victor. I think that narrow formations are very effective in FM10 unlike wide ones. That's whyI don't play FM any more. :(

I just started a new game. I won 1 out of 5 matches using the diamond. I switch to a normal 4-4-2 and bam! I win.

And please, please, please don't call me that. :o

I struggle with width. :( I always play 4-4-2 with AMR & AML. And I tend to create my play down the wings.

But, it just doesn't works. I think I have created a really good tactic, but it just doesn't works in current ME as it worked in the demo where I went undefeated in the demo and hardly conceded a goal.

So, I'll just wait for the 10.3 and then install FM again. :)

Narrow formations can be used to make the game easy.. I don't use them. :)

Right now I"m set in a 3-1-4-2

--DC-DC-DC--

-----DMC----

MR-MC-MC-ML

-------------

---ST--ST---

Fun game here.

It's funny all the people whining how easy the game is can always be found posting in the super tactic threads.

Actually, now you mention it. I started off using;

...........GK............

DR....DC....DC....DL

..........DMC..........

.....CM.......CM......

AMR...............AML

...........ST...........

It's only when I acquired a good enough squad that I switched to 4-4-2.

for me i agree with both sides. Im bristol city got taken over now game is ridiculuslly easy now unlimited funds are here (this years transfer budget 140 million). Before that though veru difficult except in fa and league cups seemed to make it through to semis in both first season?

Im waiting on new patch and will start down on lowest english league (BSS/BSN - i think thats correct?)

for me i agree with both sides. Im bristol city got taken over now game is ridiculuslly easy now unlimited funds are here (this years transfer budget 140 million). Before that though veru difficult except in fa and league cups seemed to make it through to semis in both first season?

Im waiting on new patch and will start down on lowest english league (BSS/BSN - i think thats correct?)

Yeah, that's right, unless you want to download the leagues lower than that.

Yes, unless you download this > http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082

EDIT: Damn it Vic, you are fast. :D No wonder those guys noticed that you haven't posted first in Simons thread :D

Why does everyone think the OP must be playing as a big club?

I take over a new small or mid-table club every season and win the league almost every time. I use attribute masking, make my own tactics and don't read any of the guids on here or use any third party applicaions. The game really is incredibly easy this year.

Bet you cant win the BSP with Chester!!!

Sorry Cougar I had to make a small correction, to increase the challenge a bit. Hope you dont mind:D

Play as a smaller club.

Don't use the player search.

Don't use the staff search.

Don't sign the wonderkids you know about.

Always reload when you win, even if you cheated to win.

Use fog of war.

Only sign players your scouts find.

Try a different country.

Create your own tactic.

***Disclaimer - You or may not do some of the above already***

Simple solution, untick the little box that says "Use Real Players". Makes it a completely different game.

But that only changes player's names, nationalities, and sometimes ages. Every team still has the same players, they're just called something different.

The only thing i have found particularly easy is the ability to build a team during pre-season on free transfers.

Started with blyth 1st season champions,2nd season F.A Trophy play-off finish 5th but beaten in final(media prediction was 24th),moved to bristol rovers kept them up and have just signed practiclly new squad on free transfers which i think has great chance of promotion.

Archived