Best CM/FM Ever

What is you fave CM/FM  

289 members have voted

1. 1. What is you fave CM/FM

CM4 without a doubt for me.

V simple to play, match engine worked absolutely beautifully with virtually no bugs/glitches.

Plus the Florentia Viola team (Serie C2C) is the most remarkeable team EVER included in the game if you know what free transfers to buy at start of game(every league in every country needs enabling), who to sell them to, who to buy with that money, which of those buys to immediately sell for mega profit, and which players to buy who will actually be your 1st and 2nd teams.

Although I had flirted with FM and even CM (back in the day) I think FM06 was the first to suck me into the game true and proper, but my longest game play and probably favourite version because of that was FM09.

FM10 is good, I love the additions, but I am not a huge fan of the match engine, to me it seems to have taken a step backwards from FM09. The crossing and one on one issues being my biggest bugbear. I could cope with all the corner goals in FM09, as you could exploit it if you wanted or ignore it.

My fave isn't on the list -- I actually really like CM10. It's not perfect by any means, but it has a lot of new features that entice me: CM Season Live, designing your own set pieces. Plus I like the match engine more and it seems as though my designing of tactics really has more of an impact than in FM10, but this could just be me. I do like FM10's interactions with coaches more (none in CM10), but I like player interactions more in CM10. FM probably still is the better game, but CM I find more fun if that makes sense.

I am a little surprised at the number of ppl who rate FM 2010 as best ever, given the amount of stick the ME takes.

It however has by far and away the best ever addition to the series, the editor that lets you create a league anywhere in the world.

Cm4 and Fm2010 for me,i used to cheat in Cm4 a lot :D buying everyone for free,ahh good times

Never used the buy anyone for free cheat, but I discovered I was able to get most of my players playing for ZERO wage. Just keep giving them a new contract and making the amount less and less, but the bonus better. In the end they play for nothing with 25 % yearly increase and 25 % yearly rise plus relegation release clause of zero, and non promotion release clause of zero.

Plus the Florentia Viola team (Serie C2C) is the most remarkeable team EVER included in the game if you know what free transfers to buy at start of game(every league in every country needs enabling), who to sell them to, who to buy with that money, which of those buys to immediately sell for mega profit, and which players to buy who will actually be your 1st and 2nd teams.

If you know all that, does it even matter what team you are? lol

FM 2007

Good regens for long term games

Excelent ME

WORKING ARROWS!

I loved the arrows, it helped a lot to make where my player where should run to, yet I do not understand why SI remove this and remain something of likes of Press Conferences. :thdn:

Archived