Suggestion: Graph tracking player value throughout his career

just had a thought that i would really like a way to see how a players value has increased, somewhat in the same vein as you can track your progress in the lague over the season by clicking on your position and seeing the graph.

like on the player profile you could click on the players value and it wuld take you to a graph showing how much a players value has improved. i tend to use the players value as a quick overall veiw of a players ability, as they tend to reflect quite well, and its a good way to find how your youth are progressing at a glance.

is this a good idea?

you cant use a players value as a overall view of the players ability. Man City bought Darren Fletcher off me for £30m. Now its shows his value as £30m. Using your logic you would be saying that fletcher is one of the best Midfielders on the game because it says he's worth £30m

you cant use a players value as a overall view of the players ability. Man City bought Darren Fletcher off me for £30m. Now its shows his value as £30m. Using your logic you would be saying that fletcher is one of the best Midfielders on the game because it says he's worth £30m

i know about that, i use it more for when im searching for players i wont look at player under a certain amount as they most likely wont be good enough standard.

i know about that, i use it more for when im searching for players i wont look at player under a certain amount as they most likely wont be good enough standard.

You can already search for players by value.

You can edit the filter when you go on player search to be dependant on value.

I believe you can get it to show/not show, players valued under a certain amount, between 2 amounts, or above a certain amount.

You sold Darren Fletcher he is a beast in the game a main stay of my utd team! Gosh city got a bargin there!

Yeah its a cool idea especially for checking out if a players value is on a long term decline and you still want to make some good money from him

Archived