Nobody wants my player on loan ^^

Seems slightly crazy to me that someone like Michael Johnson of Man City would get no interest from clubs, not even the ones who have just got promoted in my save like Middlesborough :rolleyes:

Its the start of the summer window in 2010 and i've tried offering him on everything even 100% wages and for free :eek: but nothing. They obviously want to get relegated straight away :p

The plan is to loan him out this season and most likely next season(if i play that long) too until Barry turns 30/31 Then offload him and Johnson will step in. Seems crazy that i might have to wait till near the end of the window(when clubs are more likely to have built there squad with the players they want by then) before i can loan him out :p

He's not good enough? I'd kill for a striker that good!

Yeah, but I have signed so many amazing regens for my Sunderland team.

Technically he is better than my first and second choice players but both of them are physically about perfect, over 19 for everything, and a physical player works best for my team.

Hopefully this sort of thing is fixed in the patch. The computer just isn't intrested in signing anyone (or selling). Sometimes you cant even give players away. The majority of players end up staying at the same clubs till they retire or contract expirers.

First 10 years of my save the comp never made a single bid for anyone of my players.

I checked loads of players. Every players transfer history I looked at had them moving clubs all over the place until it reaches 2009/10. Then theres just a massive block of 12 years at the same club (the club they start at when the game starts).

12+ years at the same club is rare IRL. Its the norm in this game.

Its one of the most important parts of the this kind of game but it doesnt work how it should.

Sometimes clubs don't become interested because the player wouldn't be interested in loan deals. I had a random Belgian kid in my Boro save who refused to go out on loan. He was nothing special really. So can understand why Sissoko wouldn't go out on loan, hence no interest.

It seems you need to load more than 4 leagues (playable) to make loaning out players get easy. Then, if you are only loading england, trying to get someone loaning foreign players is almost impossible (for some reason, but would be why the belarus player isnt interesting anyone). Really no way around this, other than restarting and load more leagues.

Archived