Recommended Player Limit

My player limit was 20,000 but I have 30,000 and it works the same. Make sure you delete your cache every half season or so, depending on how much scouting and such you do.

I only load the English and Scottish leagues but load players from all over the UK and it can slow me down a bit, but before I play FM I make sure I've restarted my computer and I don't do much else besides Firefox.

My player limit was 20,000 but I have 30,000 and it works the same. Make sure you delete your cache every half season or so, depending on how much scouting and such you do.

I only load the English and Scottish leagues but load players from all over the UK and it can slow me down a bit, but before I play FM I make sure I've restarted my computer and I don't do much else besides Firefox.

Which files in the cache to be deleted?

I have a recommended player limit of 20,000. I know this is a guide but roughly how far over it can I go before it slows down so much its unplayable?

I believe i have retained every player in the world! It has slowed down things a little, BUT no where near as much as loading extra leagues. Therefore i play just 3 countries, about 13 leagues total, but retain every player. I cant stand looking at U21 nation sides and seeing them full of greys, which is why i do it.

I have more than 200k players loaded and it's not particularly slow at all. However, my computer have an average Windows Experience Index of 6,28, so it's a pretty darn good computer. I wouldn't recommend trying to run a game of that size unless you actually have atleast 6 GB RAM and a good processor.

Archived