squad harmony

I'm also punching above my weight.

A lot of my players now want to move to bigger clubs. They're unhappy I'm rejecting bids for them.

This has lead to my squad harmony dropping.

I had quite the same problem with players want to move a bigger club, feel being treated unfairly and want to play 1st team football. Want to know if any tricks to avoid losing players? as in previous versions basically we can negotitate with higher price tag and nth happened. now turns out to be players are unhappy not to get to talk to other cllubs.

I had quite the same problem with players want to move a bigger club, feel being treated unfairly and want to play 1st team football. Want to know if any tricks to avoid losing players? as in previous versions basically we can negotitate with higher price tag and nth happened. now turns out to be players are unhappy not to get to talk to other cllubs.

If a player is denied the chance to go to a bigger club he is bound to be unhappy, I suggest getting the best price you can then replace them, or say you want to match his ambitions that normally keeps them happy

Archived