Declared for Nation

I did a quick search and couldn't find a definite answer.

When a player is listed as "Declared for Nation", will it stay that way forever? If so, I think that if a player is getting older and will never be good enough to play for the country he's declared for, he should be able to accept call ups from his second nationality.

Example being Razak Bourkari who's a pretty ok player in my game, but he's declared for France. He really has no chance playing for them, so I'd like to call him up to my Togo squad. Could this ever happen?

I don't think it can happen in the game, unfortunately. Same goes with players like Jermaine Jones who, despite being capped a couple of times for Germany (though not in an "A" match according to FIFA) was recently able to switch to the US team.

this is one thing that bugs me in the game....I guess one option is to use FMRTE, its the only thing i use it for that and when i start a new game half way through a season to change the league table...

I think I'll use FMRTE too...may be cheating, but it makes the game more realistic to me!

Thanks everybody.

Archived