How long did it take for you get a stadium named after you?

i was pleasantly surprised to see that after my 6th season Juventus built a new stadium built after me, i guess it was because i asked for an expansion for Delle Alpi multiple times a year.

My trophies were 5 Serie A wins, 1 runner up, 2 Champions League wins, 2 runner ups and 3 Coppa Italia wins.

newstadium.jpg

Ive had 3 named after me in 1 save, Bristol Rovers (League 1 Championship, Won Championship Playoff Final, League Cup x2) 45k Stadium Then I Had Juventus Name One after me (Serie A x6, Italian Cup x4, UCL x3, Supercup Twice) 90k Stadium and Then to Leeds (Promoted To Premier League, Premier League x5, FA Cup x4, League Cup x2, Champions League x2) 61k Stadium... Gamedate 1/6/2023 Know With Liverpool Trying To Get Them Into Prem League Again.... Btw this is from FM08

Ive had 3 named after me in 1 save, Bristol Rovers (League 1 Championship, Won Championship Playoff Final, League Cup x2) 45k Stadium Then I Had Juventus Name One after me (Serie A x6, Italian Cup x4, UCL x3, Supercup Twice) 90k Stadium and Then to Leeds (Promoted To Premier League, Premier League x5, FA Cup x4, League Cup x2, Champions League x2) 61k Stadium... Gamedate 1/6/2023 Know With Liverpool Trying To Get Them Into Prem League Again.... Btw this is from FM08

Terrific, I never have that before in 08 version. I took over werder bremen for couple yrs and won 4 budesliga and 2 UCL, plus super cup. But still, i request stadium expansion turned down by the board. I checked out later the stadium only expands after 10 yrs in the game. Does that mean I have to stay for that long to get a fair expansion?

I haven't had it in FM10, but in FM09 I had Middlesbrough build a new 60,000 stadium after 8 seasons. I had won the Premiership 5 times in a row, a couple of Champions leagues and F.A/League Cups. It was called the <My Surname> Arena in honour of 'the club's greatest ever manager', I was delighted lol, one of my best moments ever in FM!

Archived