we cant all be good

This is probably not the best place for this but .....

Does anyone who is not particularily good at this game think they will be better or even more crap with 10.3?.... I will probably be the latter but I`ll keep trying in the hope that I might just get a good run going. :D

This is probably not the best place for this but .....

Does anyone who is not particularily good at this game think they will be better or even more crap with 10.3?.... I will probably be the latter but I`ll keep trying in the hope that I might just get a good run going. :D

I don't think i could possibly get any crapper at the game than i already am :D

does anyone know specifically when the patch will be out?

i know there's a sticky sayin feb/march but i wanna start a new game with the january transfer window sorted and i obviously can't til the patch is out (unless i do it myself wit editor but that will take 4eva).

i know there's a sticky sayin feb/march but i wanna start a new game with the january transfer window sorted and i obviously can't til the patch is out (unless i do it myself wit editor but that will take 4eva).

As it isn't in the sticky, we obviously don't know when it will be out.

February 29th :)

Don't listen to baker.simon, it's 26th actually. :)

I am crap at every single fm game.

I consistently lose all my away games.

Football Manager has a lot of flaws though, I took over Swansea with 20 games left when they were bottom of the Championship by 9 points and I kept them up but then lost my job in the summer because the board had expected the previous manager to finish in the top half of the table.

Archived