Where do i go from here?

Started the game as manager of Stafford Rangers in the BSN. Five seasons later and i am still in the BSN. :(

Not getting anywhere and seem to be getting worse every season. I am having a complete nightmare with Tactics, nothing seems to work for more than the odd game. Currently i am on a run of 7 consecutive league defeats and am sure i will be sacked at the end of the season, even if i (somehow) avoid relegation.

So if i resign before i am sacked or i get sacked, am i likely to get another job or should i just give up and start a new game?

The way i see it is that if i can't do a reasonable job at this level after 5 seasons, what other club would employ me?

Anyone else been sacked at this level and gone on to get other jobs?

Getting sacked hurts your reputation more than resigning. Are you loaning any players from the top clubs? I find it pretty easy to secure Championship or League One level players on loan even for Blue Square level teams.

Manage to get a couple of loanee's but not from top clubs. Most of the time i get a message stating " (so and so) has no intention of going on loan at stafford" almost as if they are insulted by the idea. :(

In other versions of FM i always manage to climb the leagues but i am really struggling with this version. I know it is my tactics but i cannot get anything to work. I don't expect to win every match but i can't seem to find a base from which to build upon. Getting hammered most times. I know that constantly changing tactics does not help but i tend to panic after constant heavy defeats. This game is realistic, for sure!

Archived