this happens almost every time

every time i play a so called 'better team' of which having played quiet a number of games and with different teams arsenal whu, sund, southampton. notts for.

i have ive often had the same quality of players youngsters and facility's etc as ive had with bigger teams but whenever i play one of the better teams

Man u

Spuds

chelski

Liv

ars

and all the others etc a number of things seem to always happen

scenario 1 defender c gets injured within the firs few mins or first half

scenario two when out playing the team they score from a fk corner deflection long shot

scenario 3 key players always seem to be injured or get suspended just before playing the big team

scenario 4 offside goals where even the fa admit they are wrong

scenario 5 the ccc thing of which i know will be sorted thanks for your quick response si

in my opinion there seems to be a very extreme unfair bias towards 'bigger' clubs and the ai seems to counter act what ever you do with all these

and more scenarios to knock you out and beat you

before i get the customary its your tactic (of which anyone who posts this in my opinion should be banned or suspended) if your not being constructive why bother

or its just real life etc

but i have played the game allot (my gf reckons to much) and feel i do have the right to comment on the issues that annoy me about the game i was wondering does anyone else have the same problems or is it just my imagination

kind regards

Paul

As they are the "bigger" team, the problem could be:

1. They're simply too good for you.

2. Your players are demoralized because they're not expecting to win.

3. They might not be too good for you, but if they're a "bigger" team, they might have one star player, who could present a moment of magic, and score against you when he doesn't really deserve to.

As they are the "bigger" team, the problem could be:

1. They're simply too good for you.

2. Your players are demoralized because they're not expecting to win.

3. They might not be too good for you, but if they're a "bigger" team, they might have one star player, who could present a moment of magic, and score against you when he doesn't really deserve to.

yes fine as a one off or once every so often but surly not nearly every time how is that so fair

We're not talking every match. Just the ones involving a team bigger than yours. The 3 options I gave to you can happen more often than not, and irl they happen a lot of the time.

no i understand what your saying well if these things do happen what would you suggest or is there nothing that can be done and if not what the point if you manage smaller clubs

Play a more defensive formation that you usually would, with the oppoisitions' best players marked tightly. Have 'closing down' set to high, so you don't give them time on the ball. And play a lot of long balls, as you're not going to be able to work it around very well on the ground.

Play a more defensive formation that you usually would, with the oppoisitions' best players marked tightly. Have 'closing down' set to high, so you don't give them time on the ball. And play a lot of long balls, as you're not going to be able to work it around very well on the ground.

will try

kind regards

Archived